NO "Homes For Sale" Listings??

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

.....on SOMD Online.....ALL of the houses have been sold? Who bought all of them? 😆
Blackrock, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, et al. Which in turn, will rent them out. In essence, they are forcing everyone into becoming a serf. No one will own anything, and damn it you will be happy!

DaSDGuy

So I can advertise my home for sale and, since it is the only one, I can raise my asking price 10,000% over previous market value. Awesome. I can retire and leave st. murry's

DEEKAYPEE8569

If I may ...

Blackrock, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, et al. Which in turn, will rent them out. In essence, they are forcing everyone into becoming a serf. No one will own anything, and damn it you will be happy!

So, the young couple with two young kids bought Mom's house just in time in 2019.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So, the young couple with two young kids bought Mom's house just in time in 2019.
As did the young couple with 2 kids who bought my parents' home this past March.
We sold it to settle mom's estate. My sister was the listing agent and I asked that she look for a qualified young family, as were we when y dad was able to swing the financing in March 1964.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If I may ...

This is what the World Economic Forum calls, "The Great Reset". Or as I like to call them, Billionaires without Borders

lmor

My daughter is moving from out of state and is house shopping. She has bid on two homes and included escalation clauses in both bids. She lost both times. Owners received over a dozen offers. One home sold listed for $779,000 sold for over a million cash and although very nice was small; the other sold for $100,00 more than asking. Both houses were nice but not worth either selling price. Will the market run out of buyers who have unlimited money?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My daughter is moving from out of state and is house shopping. She has bid on two homes and included escalation clauses in both bids. She lost both times. Owners received over a dozen offers. One home sold listed for $779,000 sold for over a million cash and although very nice was small; the other sold for $100,00 more than asking. Both houses were nice but not worth either selling price. Will the market run out of buyers who have unlimited money?
Who has over a million in cash!?!