No, I didn't put this in Dating & Marriage...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your conversation ...

Ehh. I see the tattoos on, (some), women as a conversation starter. Many of these 20, even 30 somethings tend to be single, playing the field, wild thangs. By asking questions about each tattoo, asking if any are hidden, stroking her ego and admiring verbally, (regardless of how many and if as a whole they look good, or not), it opens the door to further possibilities. :hot:

And if she has one of those pierced tongue bars? Then there's one question you don't have to ask. Or maybe. Then asking if she has any other piercings, and where they are, and if, maybe, you could see them. :whistle:

Since it appears they are asking for attention, might as well give it to them. Attention that is. Because really, when the lights go out, can't see the tattoos anyway.

GregV814

I just used "mid 20's" as an example.... I don't know what I'd do with a 25 year old woman except tech her some multi syllable words or tell her there are 3 seas....or, tell my boring old stories over and over again...
But, they seem to like the bulge in my pocket.... my wallet....thats why I keep it in my ....hey, where's my wallet and keys????

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Now do a survey for yoga pants.
Let's not...
People-of-Walmart-Twitter-36people-of-walmart.jpg

NextJen

Raisin cane
I'm sorry. You wanted the one autographed by Mickey Mantel, perhaps?
Ummm, no. I love bats - those furry, little, flying mammals. I’m a huge advocate for their preservation. And to tie into the original theme of this tread, I have a bat tat. 🦇

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ummm, no. I love bats - those furry, little, flying mammals. I’m a huge advocate for their preservation. And to tie into the original theme of this tread, I have a bat tat. 🦇
Just funnin' with ya. Pretty obvious what you meant.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I love watching them in the evening.

Fun story... I chased one out of the house with a giant squeegee. 😂