No indictment

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
I don't care what anyone says, that b$tch is corrupt as they come. She did something that if done by ANYONE else, would have landed their asses in jail. The fact that you people on here feel compelled to have to go into detail so stupid, further points to the fact that this woman did this willing and knowingly. Since when does " intent " save someone from jail time? Ever heard of Manslaughter? How about FelonyMurder? Hell, how about speeding?! Just because you didn't INTEND to break the law, doesn't save you from it's consequences.

Wanna know what scares me even more? The fact that most of the people on this board are mindless sheep and have absolutely no INTENTION of thinking for themselves and plan to pull the lever for this woman in November.

I have never, in all of my life, seen a person that holds so much CONTEMPT for the people she is begging to rule over. And make no mistake about it, this is going to quickly devolve into an Aristocracy, watch and see. And us old timers will sit back and laugh and say, " we gave you the most free, powerful and moral country this world had ever seen. And you idiots turned it into a cesspool.

The thought that I raised my right hand and swore an oath to "support and defend" the Constitution of the United States of America makes my f&*cking stomach hurt. And I'm so embarrassed right now, I can't even raise my eyes to look at the Purple Heart hanging on the wall in my office.

Shame on all of you...

PJay

I don't care what anyone says, that b$tch is corrupt as they come. She did something that if done by ANYONE else, would have landed their asses in jail. The fact that you people on here feel compelled to have to go into detail so stupid, further points to the fact that this woman did this willing and knowingly. Since when does " intent " save someone from jail time? Ever heard of Manslaughter? How about FelonyMurder? Hell, how about speeding?! Just because you didn't INTEND to break the law, doesn't save you from it's consequences.

Wanna know what scares me even more? The fact that most of the people on this board are mindless sheep and have absolutely no INTENTION of thinking for themselves and plan to pull the lever for this woman in November.

I have never, in all of my life, seen a person that holds so much CONTEMPT for the people she is begging to rule over. And make no mistake about it, this is going to quickly devolve into an Aristocracy, watch and see. And us old timers will sit back and laugh and say, " we gave you the most free, powerful and moral country this world had ever seen. And you idiots turned it into a cesspool.

The thought that I raised my right hand and swore an oath to "support and defend" the Constitution of the United States of America makes my f&*cking stomach hurt. And I'm so embarrassed right now, I can't even raise my eyes to look at the Purple Heart hanging on the wall in my office.

Shame on all of you...

Well done, Sir.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Shame on all of you...

I most certainly will NOT be voting for that criminal.

Shame on all of you...

I'd be willing to bet that the great majority of the regular posters here (at least those that post regularly on political issues) will not be voting for Mrs. Clinton, even counting those of us who have been critical of Mr. Trump.

That said, you're correct in that some laws don't have a mens rea element. Some are strict liability regardless of intent. Traffic violations, e.g., are often strict liability. But many laws do have a willful element. Different laws work differently. And apparently the law in question here has a gross negligence requirement. So it matters whether there was gross negligence or whether there was an intent to do something against the law. Perhaps there was gross negligence involved. But if someone wants to know what this statement says, then it matters what this statement says. If people don't care about the legal aspects of the consideration, that's their prerogative as well.

Hijinx

I'd be willing to bet that the great majority of the regular posters here (at least those that post regularly on political issues) will not be voting for Mrs. Clinton, even counting those of us who have been critical of Mr. Trump.

That said, you're correct in that some laws don't have a mens rea element. Some are strict liability regardless of intent. Traffic violations, e.g., are often strict liability. But many laws do have a willful element. Different laws work differently. And apparently the law in question here has a gross negligence requirement. So it matters whether there was gross negligence or whether there was an intent to do something against the law. Perhaps there was gross negligence involved. But if someone wants to know what this statement says, then it matters what this statement says. If people don't care about the legal aspects of the consideration, that's their prerogative as well.

They call this crook the Smartest woman in the world and she was too stupid to know she was doing wrong.
Don't hand me that sh1t. She knew what she was doing. There was no gross negligence it was deliberate and intentional and Comey knows it
He is a gross coward. he should have resigned before committing to this ####ing farce.
His career may be saved by what he did, but every American with a brain now knows what a worthless sheep he is.

I don't know why we should vote this year. That has already been set up too.
America is no longer being run by the people. The Government is running us.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Shame on all of you...

It is a terrible thing when a government can make its people feel so disheartened and sad. It is a very sad day to have witnessed; also, what we have witnessed in the last week with secret meetings on a plane, and FBI questioning on a holiday weekend, etc. They have thrown it in our faces, literally, and they are laughing because they think we are stupid. Let us prove we are not stupid, and elect Trump in Nov. There is no greater example now that it couldn't be worse than Hillary. We know how bad it will be if she is elected. I hope more Americans will wake up from their complacent slumber!

Thank you for your service, Tom, and always be proud of your Purple Heart. :patriot:

Hijinx

It is a terrible thing when a government can make its people feel so disheartened and sad. It is a very sad day to have witnessed; also, what we have witnessed in the last week with secret meetings on a plane, and FBI questioning on a holiday weekend, etc. They have thrown it in our faces, literally, and they are laughing because they think we are stupid. Let us prove we are not stupid, and elect Trump in Nov. There is no greater example now that it couldn't be worse than Hillary. We know how bad it will be if she is elected. I hope more Americans will wake up from their complacent slumber!

Thank you for your service, Tom, and always be proud of your Purple Heart. :patriot:

Next week she will be using this in her campaign and claiming she was proved innocent.

And her butt lickers will believe it.

I see no way to stop her. Its. the Government against the people.

They call this crook the Smartest woman in the world and she was too stupid to know she was doing wrong.
Don't hand me that sh1t. She knew what she was doing. There was no gross negligence it was deliberate and intentional and Comey knows it
He is a gross coward. he should have resigned before committing to this ####ing farce.
His career may be saved by what he did, but every American with a brain now knows what a worthless sheep he is.

I don't know why we should vote this year. That has already been set up too.
America is no longer being run by the people. The Government is running us.

Holy cow, who calls her the smartest woman in the world?

That would be crazy.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I would like to add that am watching Hannity and Huckabee is a guest tonight. He said to Sean I am officially changing my name to Clinton, so I can do whatever the hell I want and get away with it. :lol: Humor is what gets us through the hard times. Too bad Huckabee won't be POTUS. He is great!

And, Col. Peters was great, too, tonight in what he said. He is sad, too, about what is happening to our country. He referenced an Obama/Clinton mafia. He is right. Keep it comin', patriots! :patriot:

And, one more thing. What is happening to America is bigger than our country and our Constitution. NWO, anyone?

Last edited:

General Lee

but I would have never expected the FBI would get put under the thumb of Obama and the DOJ like this.

Why not. The Attorney General and the FBI director are appointed by Obama. What would make you think they would side against him. I have officially lost all trust in all forms of gov't. And Comey should put his tail between his legs and whimper away.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Why not. The Attorney General and the FBI director are appointed by Obama. What would make you think they would side against him. I have officially lost all trust in all forms of gov't. And Comey should put his tail between his legs and whimper away.

:yay: I wonder how Comey and Lynch feel tonight after giving up their honor and integrity. I hope really ####ty. Was it worth it to give up America where they were free, prospered, and had Americans' trust? Unbelievable.

Hold on to your Trump hats, y'all. It is going to be a bumpy ride. Let us hope our constitutional republic prevails.

Last edited:

Hijinx

:yay: I wonder how Comey and Lynch feel tonight after giving up their honor and integrity. I hope really ####ty. Was it worth it to give up America where they were free, prospered, and had Americans' trust? Unbelievable.

Hold on to your Trump hats, y'all. It is going to be a bumpy ride. Let us hope our constitutional republic prevails.

Well Justice Roberts led the way. After that we should have known there was no hope.There is no such thing in the Obama administration as an agency that is non-political.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:yay: I wonder how Comey and Lynch feel tonight after giving up their honor and integrity.

I suspect they feel like they're going to continue breathing. I have no doubt that some very serious threats weighed heavy is the decisions being made.

awpitt

Main Streeter
But again, not his job to determine guilt or innocence his job is to investigate and provide the findings and the evidence.

They did provide the findings and evidence to prosecutors. The prosecutors felt there wasn't enough evidence to carry the case forward.

This_person

They did provide the findings and evidence to prosecutors. The prosecutors felt there wasn't enough evidence to carry the case forward.

That's not what happened. The FBI makes a recommendation, not a prosecutorial decision. No prosecutor is on record saying there isn't enough evidence.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I don't care what anyone says, that b$tch is corrupt as they come. She did something that if done by ANYONE else, would have landed their asses in jail.

Not necessarily. I'm not defending H Clinton but I've seen plenty of instants when someone let classified email get out on the non-class network. It's called spillage. They'd end up having to deal with the IA folks and would loose their computer and have their account(s) locked down but they were never prosecuted over it.

awpitt

Main Streeter
That's not what happened. The FBI makes a recommendation, not a prosecutorial decision. No prosecutor is on record saying there isn't enough evidence.

It is what happened, at least, based on the FBI Dir's statement. The FBI's recommendation was based, in part, on consultations with prosecutors.