No Jail Time..

Catman2

HHS teacher makes a plea deal on his sexual assault case and gets NO jail and 5 years probation. Damn good lawyers...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
What was the allegation and was he at least found guilty and has to register for life as a sex offender?
He has to register as a Tier I Sex Offender for 15 years. There were 7 charges in total (one felony (SEX ABUSE MINOR) , six misdemeanors (5 SEX OFF 4TH- PERS POS AUTH, 1 SEX OFF 4TH-VAG INT POS AUTH ), the state Nolle Prosequi the felony and 4 of the misdemeanors, he plead guilty to 2 charges and received 1 year sentences for each, but those were suspended and they gave him 5 years probation.

BernieP

Resident PIA
He has to register as a Tier I Sex Offender for 15 years. There were 7 charges in total (one felony (SEX ABUSE MINOR) , six misdemeanors (5 SEX OFF 4TH- PERS POS AUTH, 1 SEX OFF 4TH-VAG INT POS AUTH ), the state Nolle Prosequi the felony and 4 of the misdemeanors, he plead guilty to 2 charges and received 1 year sentences for each, but those were suspended and they gave him 5 years probation.
Wow, what a deal. The only BOTD I will give the prosecutor is the family of the victim(s) may have agreed to the deal to save them from having to testify - in public. He should be on the registry for life, he should never be a teacher, or around children. This is why he could end up doing it again, someone will hire him not knowing his background.