No Masters thread?

Once again, the back nine on Sunday at the Masters sets up to be 3 hours of must see viewing.

Also, didn't it used to be "57 minutes out of every hour devoted to tournament coverage", rather than 56 minutes?

Also, there's something just not right about the Augusta National Golf Club spokesman telling people they can follow the Masters, of all things, on their iPad. Though I've much appreciated the Masters App itself, it somehow feels like a violation of the majesty - the sanctity - the tradition - of the event to hear them openly acknowledge that even the Masters has seen fit to find its way into the 21st (plus a half) Century. :lol:

Lastly, to answer Nick Faldo's question: Yes, Sir Faldo, I think he just might (be the first ever to post a sub-63 round of major championship golf).

62 seems very unlikely for Tiger now after the 3-putt bogey on 12 and only a par on 13. I'm thinking 65 or 66.

Kudos to McIlroy for holding his round together thus far after a shaky start. If he can get through 10 and 11 with pars, he might have built enough confidence to do some damage from 12 to 16 and take control of this tournament again.

Yikes! It's amazing what the pressure of a major championship Sunday can do to some of the greatest players in the world (like McIlroy). He probably hasn't hit a shot like that in years.