No matter how big a dumbass you are...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...you probably have a skill that not everybody knows how to do.

We're bingeing on Breaking Bad, and musing that not only do neither of us know how to make meth, we wouldn't even know who to sell it to. What, do you just walk up to strangers and go, "Hey, wanna buy some meth?" And yet there are lowlife shitbags who are functionally illiterate, but they know how to make drugs and they know how to get paid.

It's amazing.

Even if I wanted to buy pot for some reason, I wouldn't know where to start. I guess I'd go to a bar where young people hang out and ask the bartender, right? But then he'd think I was a cop or something and wouldn't tell me. Or I'd be afraid he was a narc and would bust me.

So that's what I'm thinking about right now - people who have skills that are completely alien to me.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I worked with a high school kid decades ago. When it was slow we were chatting. He claimed to know all the presidents in succession. We called him on it, then he rattled them off in order. Quite impressive.

TCROW

Even if I wanted to buy pot for some reason, I wouldn't know where to start. I guess I'd go to a bar where young people hang out and ask the bartender, right?

Any construction site. Just go hang by the roach coaches around lunch time.

Your welcome.

PeoplesElbow

It amazed some of my coworkers that I could identify all 50 states on a map without making an error. Not sure why, but it did.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

I remember watching this. I was jumping up and down, hootin' and hollerin' and screaming "Good answer, Good answer!" when my ex ran in and yelled wtf is going on. I told her I dropped the torch I was smoking my meth with and caught the carpet on fire.

PeoplesElbow