no place to run to baby, no place to hide, (Martha Reeves)

GregV814

Run for your lives again, Please!!!! Part 17.....

Just a quick note: We're all gonna die this summer, plan accordingly.

1) Solar Eclipse next month..
2) Geothermal explosion before September
3) some sort of "once in a lifetime" explosion of a Star, coming soon.

Get your affairs in order, lower your Venetian blinds, buy some PF 50, Watch Ophara.

SamSpade

Run for your lives again, Please!!!! Part 17.....

Just a quick note: We're all gonna die this summer, plan accordingly.

1) Solar Eclipse next month..
2) Geothermal explosion before September
3) some sort of "once in a lifetime" explosion of a Star, coming soon.

Get your affairs in order, lower your Venetian blinds, buy some PF 50, Watch Ophara.

Haven't heard about #2 - I do know the other two have zero likelihood of doing any harm to anyone. Solar eclipses happen often - about every 18 months - it's just that so many of them happen over ocean or uninhabited land. And even if the very closest star other than the Sun were to explode - it wouldn't affect us for generations and it would be minimal.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Haven't heard about #2 - I do know the other two have zero likelihood of doing any harm to anyone. Solar eclipses happen often - about every 18 months - it's just that so many of them happen over ocean or uninhabited land. And even if the very closest star other than the Sun were to explode - it wouldn't affect us for generations and it would be minimal.
I'm hoping Betelgeuse will finally go in my lifetime. 600ly or so.

It'd be an awesome sight.

GregV814