No quickie dope trips to Nogales

Toxick

Splat
Fox totally harshes Mejico's mellow

I guess Fox realized that this sort of thing is inviting a plethora of illegal aliens (most likely addicts and stoners) to migrate to Mexico.

This is obviously quite undesirable.

Frankly, I agree with Fox, in that no country would deliberately engage in practices that attract the cast-offs, degenerates, miscreants, oafs, criminals, louts, freeloaders, and sundry riff-raff from other countries like that.

Who would?

I mean besides the US, of course.

oldman

Lobster Land
Toxick said:
Fox totally harshes Mejico's mellow

I guess Fox realized that this sort of thing is inviting a plethora of illegal aliens (most likely addicts and stoners) to migrate to Mexico.

This is obviously quite undesirable.

Frankly, I agree with Fox, in that no country would deliberately engage in practices that attract the cast-offs, degenerates, miscreants, oafs, criminals, louts, freeloaders, and sundry riff-raff from other countries like that.

Who would?

I mean besides the US, of course.

My smallish hometown in Southern N.J. recently had them marching through the town in protest to unfair treatment. They gained no respect because at least one of them carried a staff with the Mexican flag atop ours. They said it started in town with 100 and ended up with 1500 at the stadium. They recently did a road block, published, and arrested/ticketed 55 for no license, no registration or DWI. My problem is why can't the local police check for illegals? They aren't allowed to and I do not understand why. The crime reports are filled with Juans and Jaunitas. The town is broke but is required to hire bilingual police officers and teachers. The prosecutor had to sue the city to get more office space and staff, thus a new building is in the process. The jail is so overcrowded a new one of those has to be forthcoming. And my hometown paper told me a couple of years ago that I was part of the problem because I'd left. Guess how I responded!