No Skins Today

Larry Gude

Strung Out
At least I wont be in a bad mood this afternoon. :yay:

:lol:

That's the real danger for a team owner doing poorly, that the fans find they are just fine, if not better off, without the investment in time and energy and passions in their crappy product.

It's like any product. I MUST produce a great plant because the market for poor plants isn't lucrative enough for me to earn my keep and I don't have a government mandate or public perception that my product is a right or necessity to cover up for lack of quality. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I forgot they had a bye this week, and was thinking "what happened that they won't lose this week?" :lol:

T

toppick08

Don't matter, they will still talk at nauseum about them as if they did........:yawn:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Next week will come...

Next.................. week................ will.............. come.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I expect all you Redskins fans to be cheering for my team.

GO DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I was watching the Florida/Georgia game the other night. I absolutely adore Tim Tebow. He is awesome.

Then a horrible thought overwhelmed me...what if the Skins draft Tebow next year? They certainly are in line to get him. Detroit has Stafford, so I doubt they will be looking for a new QB. :jameo:

I love love love Tim Tebow, but don't see me rooting for the Skins because of him. :ohwell: