No sleepless night for me...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
And if he did age, they'd run a piece on how the office is wearing him out and he's too old. The next 6 years should be both fun and scary as far as the media is concerned. I can't wait to see what they come up with next in regards to the president.

This_person

Is Hillary Trump’s Portrait of Dorian Gray?

You know they always say that Presidents age very quickly in office. Obama did. He came in this fresh-faced lad from Chicago and left a gray-haired guy with crow’s feet. Same for George W. Bush.

But not Donald Trump.

Have you noticed that President Trump looks exactly the same today as he did the day he rode down that escalator? He seems completely immune to this Presidents Age Quickly phenomenon. And maybe it’s because I’m really not well and my mind wanders to odd places when I’m not well. But I think I know why.

Someone else is aging for him.

Specifically Hillary Clinton.

Check this out:
Portrait of Dorian Gray

The last three years haven’t been kind to Hillary, have they?
She’s like President Trump’s living, breathing Portrait of Dorian Gray.
While he looks the same today as he did in 2016, somewhere in Chappaqua, this woman is rapidly aging.

Grumpy

When you run out of things to complain about, you make up stuff! UFB

CNN's Cuomo hits Trump's lack of aging in office, suggests he 'doesn't care' like other presidents

IMO, Trump's whole life has been in business, with tons of stress. He is used to it where recent presidents haven't led a stress-filled life until they became Prez.

glhs837

Power with Control
Saw a captioned pic of Bill Clinton and Trump standing together.

BC: "Don, how do you sleep at night, knowing maybe half the world thnks you are the epitome of Chaotic Evil?"

DT: "Naked, with a supermodel."