No, the press isn't liberal...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
With an opening statement to a story like the one here..

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The winner of the presidential election could reshape the Supreme Court and could have a long-lasting impact on important issues such as abortion, gay marriages and church-state separation.

Why are the only things that would change by one president or the other be conservative value issues?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I don't see those as exclusively conservative issues. For the last 20 years or so, liberals and conservatives have squared off more on social issues and less on fiscal issues. Both sides agree that those issues are important, even though they hold opposite positions on them.

B

Bruzilla

That's a dang good point! Bravo!

Why aren't gun owner rights or religious rights mentioned?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
No, the press isn't liberal.....

FromTexas said:
With an opening statement to a story like the one here..
....'an yo mamma don't drive a beer wagon does she?!!?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
It will never happen unless there is another revolution, but I long for the return to Constitutional government where the Feds actually govern by the letter and spirit of the Constitution.

"On every question of construction carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed." --Thomas Jefferson to William Johnson, 1823. ME 15:449