No uterus, no comments!

limblips

PREMO Member
I love the pro-choicers rhetoric of "if you don't have a uterus, your opinion doesn't matter" but the same people support transgender non-uterus athletes competing against biological women.

The left also loudly proclaim that "the science is settled" when it comes to climate yet refuse to believe the biological science of only 2 genders.

Hypocrites.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I love the pro-choicers rhetoric of "if you don't have a uterus, your opinion doesn't matter" but the same people support transgender non-uterus athletes competing against biological women.

The left also loudly proclaim that "the science is settled" when it comes to climate yet refuse to believe the biological science of only 2 genders.

Hypocrites.

More like damned fools.

BOP

Yet they expect non-uterus bearing individuals to bear the cost of all this health care, including birth control (abortion being a subset), as well as the cost of actually raising their spawn.

BOP

Producer Adam Trahan was silent for years about the abortion that he says changed his life — but one tweet sent him “over the edge” Thursday, and he hasn’t looked back since.

“I’d been getting increasingly frustrated by the preponderance of this ‘shout your abortion/no uterus, no say’ nonsense, and Liz Plank’s tweet sent me over the edge,” Trahantold The Daily Caller via email.

limblips

PREMO Member

Producer Adam Trahan was silent for years about the abortion that he says changed his life — but one tweet sent him “over the edge” Thursday, and he hasn’t looked back since.

“I’d been getting increasingly frustrated by the preponderance of this ‘shout your abortion/no uterus, no say’ nonsense, and Liz Plank’s tweet sent me over the edge,” Trahantold The Daily Caller via email.

I saw a meme the other day to the effect of: My uterus + My choice = None of your business.

The pro-choicers make it my business when my tax money is used to enable abortion and my health insurance costs are raised to absorb the costs of pro-choice! If they use their own resources they can abort themselves for all I care just don't put the financial burden on people who are pro-life.

seekeroftruth

Well... everyone knows how I feel about abortion..... so I might as well chime in....

I looked at it.... I agree government has no right telling women what to do with their bodies..... I wonder how men would react if Congress passed a law about surgery on their penises..... I bet they'd be Shechem bent by that.....

The law they are talking about gives a woman weeks to make the decision..... and let's face it ladies... pregnancy tests have come a long way since I had my babies.... rabbits were dying everywhere all the time back then.... now the results are fairly reliable in just a couple days and the test can be bought in any drug store..... women can still have their abortion on demand.....

What this law really does.... is put a hurting on the baby body parts black market..... Smaller fetus.... not so many usable parts..... It's gross but it really all this law would change....

If a doctor shows a medical necessity.... even after 6 weeks... then everything is ok still.... surgery can change....

AND.... it will put a hurting on the "perfect baby" people... those who have some idea about the DNA of the perfect baby would have to accept the baby as it is after 6 weeks... instead of disposing of a baby who "sucks their thumb in the womb" for one who doesn't because they think it's a better attitude.... or something equally as appalling.

I'm not worried about this abortion law.... it's the same as the old laws.... babies will still be sacrificed.... doctors will still be there to assist.... they just have to say it was a medical problem... like they do now.

It's all smoke and mirrors.... politics as usual.... nothing to see here.... just a bunch of politicians taking the Christian's minds off the church shootings.

But that's just my opinion.... and I'm too old to have any more babies....

black dog

Free America
Same old bullsh!t straw men here, none of you can post proof of tax dollars being used, but yet you all constantly cry about tax dollars being used.
Its nobody's ****ing business what medical decisions women make in there lives.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am pro-choice but I think the Left's obsession with abortion is gross. There's so much going on in this country, not to mention the world, and this is the most important issue to them??

I have to believe that they're a Party of mindless idiots who rage on command. Abortion rights just really isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. When you look at children in drug infested ghettos who fear for their lives every day and have no future in front of them, do you really want to waste your voice advocating for killing fetuses?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If there is one thing the Democratic Party has convinced me of it would be the need for euthanasia.

They accumulate of every person with a mental illness in the nation and redirect it to attacking the country from within.

seekeroftruth

much ado about nothing... all political... babies will still die... moms will still have on demand... and doctors will still find the medical emergency.... much ado about nothing.

limblips

PREMO Member
Same old bullsh!t straw men here, none of you can post proof of tax dollars being used, but yet you all constantly cry about tax dollars being used.

Google is your friend. It will also help you with the use of their, there and they're since you appear to need it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
See I have no problem with abortion, I kind of think more than half of the women having kids shouldn't and the ones who should have kids aren't. But your complete dismissal of the idea that tax money being fungible means that yes we are paying for abortions seems to be willful blindness.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I agree government has no right telling women what to do with their bodies..... I wonder how men would react if Congress passed a law about surgery on their penises.....
Here's where we part ways (in that I think your analogy falls short).

If abortion was just about a uterus, then the "penis" analogy stands up. But abortion is not about the uterus, it's about the "thing" inhabiting the uterus (or soon to inhabit).

So abortion advocates would be on better ground if they dumped the "my body, my choice" mantra because there is an object inside her body that has DNA different from the woman and that "thing" doesn't get an opportunity to make the same argument/appeal. In today's day and age of anti-bullying, a woman claiming supremacy of "my body, my choice" over the "thing's" "my body, my choice" is the ultimate in bullying (and irony).

A better, more accurate argument would be to claim the "thing" in the uterus is some sort of parasite. But that won't work because it would speak volumes about what the pro-abortion gang truly thinks about humanity and human life. It's also cold and clinical. So they go with the fundamentally inaccurate "my body, my choice" because it has emotional appeal. It also plays as the "I am woman, hear me roar" anecdote to the "women held down by the Patriarchy" and thus, highly persuasive. Because anyone who speaks against it is accused of sexism, misogyny, etc.

I bet they'd be Shechem bent by that.....
Excellent. Making people work for the reference! Well done!

--- End of line (MCP)

This_person

I agree that it is not my business what decisions women make for their own medical treatment. It's their decision in the killing of someone else that bothers me.

The whole "my uterus" thing is inherently stupid. The same argument could be used for rape: "my penis, my choice!!" The problem is not that someone wants to ejaculate, it's that they want to impact someone else. If nonpregnant women want to undergo abortion procedures, that's fine. Just don't kill someone else to do it.

black dog

Free America
Google is your friend. It will also help you with the use of their, there and they're since you appear to need it.

Like I posted, you have no proof and thus feel the need to be an Nazi, Looks like that English Degree your dad payed for was, money well spent.
He should be proud that you, your , you're an internet spelling policeman.

“It is a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word.”

― Andrew Jackson

This_person

I posted their statement and tax filings showing that they don't separate their funds. What more proof do you need?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Like I posted, you have no proof....
Abortions are paid for using tax dollars though it is done more indirectly than directly. Planned Parenthood is the perfect example. It makes a big deal that no Federal funds are used for abortions, Federal funds are used to pay for other goods/services that then allows PP to use other funds to pay for abortions.

So it's a bit of a spreadsheet accounting game.

My suggestion would be to defund PP of any public dollars and see how PP allocated the private funds coming in. My hypothesis is that a significant percentage of the cash would go to being an abortion provider at the expense of other goods and services.

EDIT: Sapidus said this post was stupid. So let me explain what my line of thinking was.... This was less a post about the the use of funds than a post wondering what PP says its main business is as opposed to what its main business actually was. We know that PP does not use public funding to provide abortions. However, it does use public money to finance its other activities. I would be curious to know - if public funding were withdrawn - how much of PP's private funding for abortions would be diverted to pay for the things it uses public funds for. My gut is not much b/c PP is first and foremost an abortion provider where public funds are used to provide cover for PP's main business.

It would be an interesting Null Hypothesis.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I posted their statement and tax filings showing that they don't separate their funds. What more proof do you need?

My business tax filing doesn't show separate funds, the two non profit conservation clubs I belong to don't show separation of funds on their taxes. does your business tax filing show separate funds?...
If you truly believe that PP is breaking Federal law I would suggest that you get all of you that feel that way and file suit against them.