NO vs Indy

Who's gonna win?

• Colts

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
I voted for the Colts, but I forgot about the Saints having the Favre advantage (he's a Saints fan and might be rooting for them). That might be enough to put the Saints over the top.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
34 - 31 Saints. That's my guess. Iffy, because you cannot count Payton Manning out; he's a second-half comeback genius..

Black-Francis

34 - 31 Saints. That's my guess. Iffy, because you cannot count Payton Manning out; he's a second-half comeback genius..

Saints will follow the yellow brick road to victory....:yay:

wizard-of-oz-munchkins.jpg

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If the same Saints defense that played in the NFC championship game shows up then it'll be a Saints bloodbath.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Saints votes 13
Colts votes 9

Are you kidding? As much as I'd like to see the Saints win this, I think it will be Colts by a comfortable margin.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Colts will lay a big egg in the Super Bowl.

And sit upon it and look down on the vanquished foe as Super Bowl champs once again.

That is my eggspectation. Bree's will not be able to scramble enough. Their secondary will be fried. The Colt's defense will poach the middle of the field where Drew normally makes his omelettes. The cracks in the Saint d will be evident when the opposing quarterback isn't benedicting his own team.

This will be over, easy, mid 4th quarter.

:buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
And sit upon it and look down on the vanquished foe as Super Bowl champs once again.

That is my eggspectation. Bree's will not be able to scramble enough. Their secondary will be fried. The Colt's defense will poach the middle of the field where Drew normally makes his omelettes. The cracks in the Saint d will be evident when the opposing quarterback isn't benedicting his own team.

I don't care who wins as long as it's a good, close game. :yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready

That is my eggspectation. Brie's will not be able to scramble enough. Their secondary will be fried. The Colt's defense will poach the middle of the field where Drew normally makes his omelettes. The cracks in the Saint d will be evident when the opposing quarterback isn't benedicting his own team.

:fixed:

Oh, cheeez... :lol:

T

toppick08

Aint's

beats the night......:lol:

I do feel for Archie though.......:ohwell:

Last edited by a moderator: