Nobel Peace Prize Goes To Ethiopia's Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Andddddd does anyone actually GAF?
Yeah, I do. For a couple of reasons.

First, the Nobel Peace Prize used to mean something and with this pick my hope is that it might again one day.

Second, the friction between Ethiopia/Eritrea has been a catastrophe for decades. That someone from the region could help move it away towards a better outcome (even if only a bit or for a while) is welcome news.

So yeah, I GAF (and a big one, too).

--- End of line (MCP)

WingsOfGold

Yeah, I do. For a couple of reasons.

First, the Nobel Peace Prize used to mean something and with this pick my hope is that it might again one day.

Second, the friction between Ethiopia/Eritrea has been a catastrophe for decades. That someone from the region could help move it away towards a better outcome (even if only a bit or for a while) is welcome news.

So yeah, I GAF (and a big one, too).

--- End of line (MCP)
To each his own, I don't. Ethiopia is in fact a shithole that doesn't affect me in the least. The NPP is meaningless, inept obama, Owlgore, Arafat... list goes on. I really don't GAF about it, I doubt I'll get the million so why should I care? Besides I want nothing that isn't mine. At one time it meant something but it obviously is no more than window dressing. >meh<