Nobody warned me about a potential conflict of interest.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Former Vice President and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was caught making an apparently new questionable claim about the work that his son, Hunter Biden, did while working at the Ukrainian gas company Burisma.

In an interview late last week with NPR, Biden claimed that no one ever warned him about the work that his son was doing on the board of Burisma while Biden was the point person for the Obama administration in trying to root out corruption in the Eastern European nation.

NPR “Morning Edition” host Rachel Martin said to Biden: “You know it didn’t look good for Hunter Biden to be on that board, even if he did nothing wrong. The optics weren’t good. And you talk a lot about what it means to be a Biden and the integrity that is imbued in that family name. But there were former White House aides of yours who tried to warn you about the potential conflicts of interest.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...alse-claim-about-sons-ukraine-work-at-burisma

limblips

PREMO Member
Let's suppose he wasn't warned of the appearance of conflict of interest. If he is so clueless that he couldn't see it for himself he is completely unqualified for public office.

Hijinx

NPR “Morning Edition” host Rachel Martin said to Biden: “You know it didn’t look good for Hunter Biden to be on that board, even if he did nothing wrong.

Well certainly Hunter Biden did nothing wrong except to accept a pay check for doing nothing.

Hijinx

Biden was the point person for the Obama administration in trying to root out corruption in the Eastern European nation.

OMG Talk about the fox in the hen house.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
sounds like the Al Gore excuse for the Buddhist Temple Fund Raising - no convening authority

glhs837

Power with Control
Jesus, even E5s in the Navy get "even the appearance of impropriety" lessons. Just like Hillary, "Oh, nobody told me I couldn't use top secret documents to wrap gifts to every foreign leader in the world, was that wrong". We need to stop accepting these microscopic fig leaves.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Ism't ironic that the people who are held up as smarter than us, don't have the common sense of a door?
Actually, maybe they are smarter, people allow them to get away with playing dumb, then re-elect them.
So who's the dummy?

Hijinx

A nuclear triad is a three-pronged military force structure that consists of land-launched nuclear missiles, nuclear-missile-armed submarines and strategic aircraft with nuclear bombs and missiles. Specifically, these components are land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs), and strategic bombers .

Next time Google it. It's quite easy.

officeguy

I listened to that interview on national propaganda radio this morning. Even Martin had to cut away at some point and insert 'here Biden gave a long rambling answer involving his dad, why he went into politics....'

He now claims his handlers should have told him about his son's shenanigans but that they didn't because his other son was on his death-bed.......

I am afraid, but that excuse is going to have to do for the democratic voters.

Chris0nllyn

A nuclear triad is a three-pronged military force structure that consists of land-launched nuclear missiles, nuclear-missile-armed submarines and strategic aircraft with nuclear bombs and missiles. Specifically, these components are land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs), and strategic bombers .

Next time Google it. It's quite easy.

Good lord.

:whoosh: