Non Controversial

GregV814

You know, there is so much controversy here that it sets the mood for the day. How about some stuff that even challenged Trans, Salmon and other can even agree with??? A good idea that will fade into oblivion immediately I guess. Here goes:

Safe driving saves lives.
Eat a balanced diet!
Get your check ups with your Doctor and Dentist.
A flu shot is recommended by 5 out of 5 physicians.
Consider why the Jimmy Johns logo looks like Jimmy Dean Sausage logo.

(That one ws to see if anyone is paying attention).

This snooze alert was brought to you with no political endorsements or by any lobbyists..

glhs837

Power with Control
You know, there is so much controversy here that it sets the mood for the day. How about some stuff that even challenged Trans, Salmon and other can even agree with??? A good idea that will fade into oblivion immediately I guess. Here goes:

Safe driving saves lives.
Eat a balanced diet!
Get your check ups with your Doctor and Dentist.
A flu shot is recommended by 5 out of 5 physicians.

(That one ws to see if anyone is paying attention).

This snooze alert was brought to you with no political endorsements or by any lobbyists..

1. Not if everyone else is driving like crap.
2. Screw you, all veggies, man!!!
3. What? Trust my life to the medical-industrial complex, hell no!!!!!
4. Keep your illness injections to yourself
5. Good question....

:)

GregV814

oh yeah, one more non-controversial thing:

does the "flap" on the bathroom tissue roll go on the front like a waterfall or the back, closer to the wall...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

does the "flap" on the bathroom tissue roll go on the front like a waterfall or the back, closer to the wall...

Over the top!

I had cinnamon raisin toast with my coffee this morning. :drool:

luvmygdaughters

:smack: This was supposed to non-controversial!!! The flap always goes forward...like a waterfall!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're on the 6th floor of a La Quinta in Indianapolis. It thunderstormed all last night and it was very cozy to look out on the city.

Also Granny Smith apples and peanut butter are the best snack ever.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

He's killin' me. He has come >this close< to being re-homed. If I can't get him under control, he's out. That said, he has shown improvement. The biggest problem is that he has chosen his pack leader, and thinks he only has to listen to him. Sorry, Dawg. You have 4 pack leaders. Get used to it.

Hannibal

Over the top when in an adult household. From the back when living with children or those satanic fur-beasts some call "cats".

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He's killin' me. He has come >this close< to being re-homed. If I can't get him under control, he's out. That said, he has shown improvement. The biggest problem is that he has chosen his pack leader, and thinks he only has to listen to him. Sorry, Dawg. You have 4 pack leaders. Get used to it.

Oh dear... Are 3 out of the 4 home all the time?

jrt_ms1995

:shrug: Because Jimmy Johns for some reason wishes to subliminally promote Jimmy Dean products, which are such greasy, nasty-tasting porcine excrement that no one would ever consider eating it otherwise? I think that's pretty non-controversial.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Oh dear... Are 3 out of the 4 home all the time?

The 3 he doesn't think he has to listen to are home all the time. Pack leader #1 has been home for a little over a month. He'll probably be hittin' the road soon, though. My biggest problem is him showing aggression toward Pickle. I have to crank up the "tazer" and zap him, but again, we're making progress. If he bites Pickle, I'll shoot him myself.

FED_UP

1 I have not hit anyone yet so I guess I drive safely
2 50/50
3 Seen dentist one time in 15 years, no cavity, replace two caps, Doc last check good exam
4 No flu shot in 14 years, vitamin c everyday
5 Have not paid attention to the Logo

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Clothesline dried bath towels are way more enjoyable than the dryer dried variety.