Non offensive Tuesday photo

GregV814

If that photographer had been paid at least $15 an hour that photo would have been straight. :mad:

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

A clear and definite reminder of the evil wall our President wants to build to keep out the poor, wretched illegals whose only crime is crossing the border ...and murder...and...human trafficking...and...drug distribution

GregV814

I don’t know who this Phyllis Stein is, but back in junior high I knew a Phyllis. She was overdeveloped for 14. I made my first awkward more on her during a basketball game when the cheerleaders were....... never mind.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Philistine!!!! Thats ART!!!!!!!
Yes, it is!

A representation of barriers freedom loving migrants face as they are denied their rightful place in the USA. Note how some of the vine leaves are losing their color; a clear comment about the declining health many face as they are blocked from their rightful place of residence. The mortar lines are straight and white obviously commenting on the Cis-gender, "square," whites who are the cement holding back these victims of white injustice.

The picture is canted because that's the messages these victims receive: "You cant!" (as in, "You can't come here. Go back to where you came from!").

That some of the vines have gotten past the wall (at the bottom) is astute social commentary about the heroic efforts of the Democrat Party.

There's clearly much more here, but it is deep knowledge. Knowledge held by only two (maybe three) of the forum's members.

--- End of line (MCP)