Non-stretch jeans

keekee

Does anyone know a local place (St. Mary's) where I can find them? I hate stretch jeans, but it's almost impossible to find non-stretch. I also like mid-rise waist and straight legs, and a nice thick denim. I'm old - I look silly in low rise, flare leg, stretch jeans! :lol:

Littlebit

Does anyone know a local place (St. Mary's) where I can find them? I hate stretch jeans, but it's almost impossible to find non-stretch. I also like mid-rise waist and straight legs, and a nice thick denim. I'm old - I look silly in low rise, flare leg, stretch jeans! :lol:

Try Kohl's or JCPenny's

ladyhawk

non stretch?
dont waste your time at a Wal-Mart

I contacted Levis company because the last few pairs I've bought have the "stretch" in them... The only womens jeans they sell that are not stretch are the 550's. They haven't changed the mens jeans yet...

I purchased 100% Denim jeans from Lands End.. I thought I was going to pay about $40 a pair but as luck would have it, they were having a sale. $14.99 a pair.. I just hope they aren't replacing them with stretch...

June

ladyhawk

woops...i just noticed all of their jeans now are knit/stretch. heh...i still like their stuff.

I made the same mistake the last time I bought my Levis 501.
When I went back and looked through the description I found 1% elastine... You're not alone!

June