Northam Promises to Get Woke - Read 'Roots' and Ta-Nehisi Coates

Hijinx

I don't know how others see this, but my version is he is trying to buy his way back into the good graces of the black caucus with reading two books and possibly supporting reparations.,

What a POS.

black dog

Free America
I don't know how others see this, but my version is he is trying to buy his way back into the good graces of the black caucus with reading two books and possibly supporting reparations.,

What a POS.

He should get a can of Brasso and polish the bronze Kunta Kinte plaque in Annapolis Harbor.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, this is like Weinsteins supposed one week rehab class. Just BS. A modern form of the classical indulgence, where you give the crowd (church) something they want in return for forgiveness....

Hijinx

He and his staff are just digging a deeper hole.....
I don't think he has anything to fear. No way the Democrats are going to try to force him to leave with no democrat to replace him.
Give it a couple of weeks and it will die down,

mitzi

Oh, man, this just gets worse for Dems…

On top of Friday’s news that a second woman has accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault, we’re now seeing reports that Gov. Ralph Northam told his staff that he will not resign:

Is this true or a joke? This seriously said he was going to read Roots? :roflmao:

OmyGawd

This is just so wrong. If a Republican had done this then there would be no end to the screaming for him to go. See the elections guy in FLA (can't remember his name) who got punted for the same damn thing after only 11 days. If they didn't have double standards they'd have no standards at all.

h3mech

What a POS.
He needs to go with the rest of them, double standard letting them stay, bring on the new republican governor

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Meeting of Virginia Democratic steering committee to advise Governor Northam on next steps.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Seems Northam has really woke up. Now he wants the Jefferson Davis Arch removed from Ft. Monroe.