Nosmo King

janey83

Twenty Something
when I saw this title, I remembered in "Ramona & Her Father" by Beverly Cleary -- where Ramona tries to get her father to stop smoking, and she makes a sign that says "No Smoking" but she had to write it on two lines so it said "Nosmo King" and her father made a joke about it. :shrug:

janey83 said:
when I saw this title, I remembered in "Ramona & Her Father" by Beverly Cleary -- where Ramona tries to get her father to stop smoking, and she makes a sign that says "No Smoking" but she had to write it on two lines so it said "Nosmo King" and her father made a joke about it. :shrug:
So...truth...did you learn about "being social" from Forever by Judy Blume...:popcorn:

janey83 said:

I was a slightly bigger fan of Henry Hugghins and the Paper Route than Ramona and Beezus, but 6 of one...half dozen of the other, really...
:biggrin:

When I was a kid in Pittsburgh....a really REALLY long time ago, there was a kid's show called "Paul Shannon", and he had a puppet called "Nosmo King". Honestly, I think that may be the first ever reference to the name...