Not a mob? Decide for yourself.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I will keep saying until I am out of oxygen; and Hillary actually admitted it in her "civility" speech. The left feels they hold the superior spot in doing 'the greater good' for this country; therefore they feel justified in doing anything and everything to achieve power to promote their 'greater good'. I know folks hate the comparison, but this is exactly what Hitler did; only their target isn't Jews, it's the right wing in this country. Cast them as evil, ratchet up the rhetoric to convince people of this evil, commit violence in order to instill fear in the people that if they support this evil they will be targets.

I don't know what this ends. If they can't win elections, the violence only gets worse. If they end up taking power back in congress, I wonder where their hatred for the right leads them next.

Hijinx

I will keep saying until I am out of oxygen; and Hillary actually admitted it in her "civility" speech. The left feels they hold the superior spot in doing 'the greater good' for this country; therefore they feel justified in doing anything and everything to achieve power to promote their 'greater good'. I know folks hate the comparison, but this is exactly what Hitler did; only their target isn't Jews, it's the right wing in this country. Cast them as evil, ratchet up the rhetoric to convince people of this evil, commit violence in order to instill fear in the people that if they support this evil they will be targets.

I don't know what this ends. If they can't win elections, the violence only gets worse. If they end up taking power back in congress, I wonder where their hatred for the right leads them next.

It's so strange that so many people all of whom are biased against any Republican all use the same Verbiage.
Its like they are all cloned from the same person.
The order goes out "don't use the word mob" and they all say "Yassuh master no mob"

Total obeisance to the order that goes out.
None of these media sources are independent,they are all run by the same evil mind.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's so strange that so many people all of whom are biased against any Republican all use the same Verbiage.
Its like they are all cloned from the same person.
The order goes out "don't use the word mob" and they all say "Yassuh master no mob"

Total obeisance to the order that goes out.
None of these media sources are independent,they are all run by the same evil mind.

You have to give a lot of credit that they do stick together. When the memo goes out, they all lock-step together. They're a very organized and obedient bunch. Which makes you believe they don't have minds of their own. They need someone to give them their marching orders.

It's scary enough they so easily obey orders, the scarier part is they are willing to incite or even commit violence to achieve their goals.