Not all Muslim people are the enemy

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051209/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Sunni clerics and Baghdad residents appealed on Friday for the release of an American and three other Christian humanitarian workers kidnapped by a group that has threatened to kill.

The hostages — Tom Fox, 54, of Clear Brook, Va.; Norman Kember, 74, of London; and Canadians James Loney, 41, and Harmeet Singh Sooden, 32 — are members of the Christian Peacemaker Teams and were abducted in Baghdad on Nov. 26.

Toxick

Splat
camily said:
Very true. I worked with many Muslims who are equally appauled by what they have seen by terrorists in the Middle East.
Minds me of a something a friend of mine in NYC told me about. During the weekend after 9/11 he went by a deli he often frequented. It was owned by a muslim family.

On the wall were pictures of all the hijackers. The banner above the pictures, written in English and Arabic said: "Allah vomits on your souls".

I'm not familiar with Muslim curses, but somehow, I think that's a bad one.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Toxick said:
Minds me of a something a friend of mine in NYC told me about. During the weekend after 9/11 he went by a deli he often frequented. It was owned by a muslim family.

On the wall were pictures of all the hijackers. The banner above the pictures, written in English and Arabic said: "Allah vomits on your souls".

I'm not familiar with Muslim curses, but somehow, I think that's a bad one.
Well it don't sound good. I'd like to visit that deli.

Toxick

Splat
Bustem' Down said:
Well it don't sound good. I'd like to visit that deli.
I think it's in Brooklyn.
If you're ever in NYC, I could probably find out where it is, and what it's called.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Toxick said:
I think it's in Brooklyn.
If you're ever in NYC, I could probably find out where it is, and what it's called.
Been there to visit twice. Don't really know the area that well.