Not Guilty!

PsyOps

Pixelated
i am pointing out that the letter barr released is not the report. You cant pretend to know you agree with barrs assesment until you read the report for yourself. I know you didn't accept Comey's assesment of the investigation into clintons email server, and neither did I.

Its funny that you have been hanging on collusion for 2 years now and I have never, not even once said the president colluded with russia. I said from the begining that they should investigate anything that looks improper and charge anyone who commited a crime.

If they go after clinton i would be thrilled. I seriosuly doubt that will happen, but i would be thrilled. Trump gave her a pass right after the election on the server and i dont see any other crimes they are going to link to her.
Like i said, make it all public and let the chips fall where they may

Let what chips fall where they may? What other chips could there be? Are you saying that Barr could be lying about 'no collusion' and that we have to see the report to confirm he isn't lying?

There was collusion and obstruction being investigated. Those are out. It is definitive that the report states that no American was involved in any sort of collusion (unless you believe Barr is lying). Mueller left it open as about obstruction but did not recommend any action on that. Barr and Rosenstein (who appointed Mueller BTW) both agreed there no evidence to pursue obstruction. So, that's it. What other chips are there?

Finally, you have stated multiple times in the past that there was evidence of collusion. I don't have time to root around for your quotes, but I am certain you were convinced of evidence. Neither here nor there... Mueller coming up dry on collusion shows this was an investigation in search of a crime, where there was NEVER any evidence that crime was committed. It was all based on a fake dossier; a bunch of concocted lies. And still you are waiting for some mysterious chips to fall.

Midnightrider

Let what chips fall where they may? What other chips could there be? Are you saying that Barr could be lying about 'no collusion' and that we have to see the report to confirm he isn't lying?

There was collusion and obstruction being investigated. Those are out. It is definitive that the report states that no American was involved in any sort of collusion (unless you believe Barr is lying). Mueller left it open as about obstruction but did not recommend any action on that. Barr and Rosenstein (who appointed Mueller BTW) both agreed there no evidence to pursue obstruction. So, that's it. What other chips are there?

Finally, you have stated multiple times in the past that there was evidence of collusion. I don't have time to root around for your quotes, but I am certain you were convinced of evidence. Neither here nor there... Mueller coming up dry on collusion shows this was an investigation in search of a crime, where there was NEVER any evidence that crime was committed. It was all based on a fake dossier; a bunch of concocted lies. And still you are waiting for some mysterious chips to fall.
what ever chips there are. If thats evidence that hillary did something illegal, lets see it. If its evidence that Comey and the rest did something wrong in the fisa courts, lets see it. Since Mueller obviously provided some evidence that goes each way on obstruction then lets see it. I dont trust this Ag's opinion any more than i trusted the last one's. Why are you so willing to beleive a 4 page memo that says 'although there is evidence of obstuction i dont see any intent' when there is a full report that you should be able to read to make your own determination.

the difference between me and you is that my position hasn't changed based on who ins in the whitehouse. I thought it was wrong for Comey and Lynch to make the call on hillary based on intent, and untill i see differently i will think it is wrong for Barr to make a call based on intent as well.

From the beginning i have said they should investigate all the claims and prosecute anyone, including the dreaded left, who committed crimes. What is so hard to understand about that?

gemma_rae

what ever chips there are. If thats evidence that hillary did something illegal, lets see it. If its evidence that Comey and the rest did something wrong in the fisa courts, lets see it. Since Mueller obviously provided some evidence that goes each way on obstruction then lets see it. I dont trust this Ag's opinion any more than i trusted the last one's. Why are you so willing to beleive a 4 page memo that says 'although there is evidence of obstuction i dont see any intent' when there is a full report that you should be able to read to make your own determination.

the difference between me and you is that my position hasn't changed based on who ins in the whitehouse. I thought it was wrong for Comey and Lynch to make the call on hillary based on intent, and untill i see differently i will think it is wrong for Barr to make a call based on intent as well.

From the beginning i have said they should investigate all the claims and prosecute anyone, including the dreaded left, who committed crimes. What is so hard to understand about that?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bullsh!t that a loser says!:killingme

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Hence the term "witch hunt"....but you say chips rather than witches.....without due process

Midnightrider

Hence the term "witch hunt"....but you say chips rather than witches.....without due process
witchhunts find witches. This was obviously an independant investigation. If it had been a witch hunt Mueller would have reccomended obstruction charges to Barr. The only question that remains is 'was Barr's decision to not move forward with the obstruction case is justified?'

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
witchhunts find witches. This was obviously an independant investigation. The only question that remains is 'was Barr's decision to not move forward with the obstruction case is justified?'
You cannot obstruct justice when no offense was committed.....like obstructing justice against the rain falling........

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yes, lets........when it shows nothing what are you snowflakes going to do next?
They will continue to bitch, moan, complain, scream, cry, break things, cry some more, chant, bitch some more, name-call, slander and defame, cry again....

Hijinx

The persons that paid for and presented the fake Dossier should be punished.
They have divided this country and caused massive harm.

This should not just be passed over. IMO it is treason

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok teal need to be tried, convicted and sentenced to death as an example to the left.

Grumpy

They're already starting cleaning up the swamp, they skimmed a couple of lightweights off the surface this afternoon in Avenatti and Geragos.

PsyOps

Pixelated
witchhunts find witches. This was obviously an independant investigation. If it had been a witch hunt Mueller would have reccomended obstruction charges to Barr. The only question that remains is 'was Barr's decision to not move forward with the obstruction case is justified?'

It wan't just Barr, it was also Rosenstein - WHO APPOINTED MUELLER. They both agreed there was no intent (remember that part?) to obstruct.

What Mueller did regarding obstruction was a coward's way out. It was his job to come to a conclusion one way or the other, not leave it open-ended, so democrats can use it as ammo against Trump.

The bottom line is you and your democrat friends will never let this go. Mueller fed you just the right fodder to keep it alive.

Midnightrider

It wan't just Barr, it was also Rosenstein - WHO APPOINTED MUELLER. They both agreed there was no intent (remember that part?) to obstruct.

What Mueller did regarding obstruction was a coward's way out. It was his job to come to a conclusion one way or the other, not leave it open-ended, so democrats can use it as ammo against Trump.

The bottom line is you and your democrat friends will never let this go. Mueller fed you just the right fodder to keep it alive.
I agree that mueller should have made the call. The only explanations I can come up with is that he was told to let the AG make that call on the president, or that he knew he couldn’t indict the president. Either way he did a huge disservice to the American public. You do have two things wrong, I’m not a D and mueller didn’t giv us anything yet- Barr did.

Yeah, I remember intent, I brought it up when I said how ironic it is that trump is being cleared for the same reason Hillary was, intent.
The persons that paid for and presented the fake Dossier should be punished.
They have divided this country and caused massive harm.

This should not just be passed over. IMO it is treason
If that is found to be a crime, I agree. If our reps are committing crimes they should be prosecuted.

This_person

I agree that mueller should have made the call. The only explanations I can come up with is that he was told to let the AG make that call on the president, or that he knew he couldn’t indict the president. Either way he did a huge disservice to the American public. You do have two things wrong, I’m not a D and mueller didn’t giv us anything yet- Barr did.

Yeah, I remember intent, I brought it up when I said how ironic it is that trump is being cleared for the same reason Hillary was, intent.
So, you spend a paragraph to show he wasn't cleared, then repeal that in a sentence about WHY he was cleared.

Do you even read what you write?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
And yet:

What Barr's summary does not do, under any circumstance, is make Trump qualified and fit to be President. It does not make him a competent manager or negotiator. It does not make him a qualified judge of talent (in fact this entire episode proves beyond doubt how lackadasical and inept Trump and his family is at hiring quality people).

So the ignorati will cheer...the rest of us will still wait for the details from the report AND we everyone will still know how inept, incompetent and unfit Donald Trump is to be President.

Attachments

• TrumpSunrise.jpg
    TrumpSunrise.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 162