Not so serene at Serene's burial

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It's my sincere hope that mom recovers quickly. If she has any other chillens, I hope she teaches them that stealing cars, driving around with handguns and trying to run police over are bad behaviors and can have terminal consequences.

GregV814

It's my sincere hope that mom recovers quickly. If she has any other chillens, I hope she teaches them that stealing cars, driving around with handguns and trying to run police over are bad behaviors and can have terminal consequences.

View attachment 153526
Be mindful that this mother has already reaped the benefits from this unfortunate incident. I guarantee with 100% certainty that the immediate services for this man was bought, signed sealed and delivered by the local and State governments. Probably within the next 3-4 days the Federal Civil Rights violation lawsuit will be delivered to the Courts, the Chief will in all likelihood be fired, the Justice Department will find some wrongdoing on the officers actions. An AA Woman Chief from Baton Rouge, Cincinnati, Houston, will be appointed. Cultural diversity classes will be taught by Howard University "professors" in the academy. And to top it off, she will become a millionaire within 7 months.
Maybe an appointment to an incoming administration.

Did you know Freddie Grays family went through about 1.5 million on a previous lawsuit against Baltimore City Police before he died in custody?

Tech

Why do they refer to the dead thug by first name?

Full report needs to be released on manufacturer and model of firearm, accidental discharge?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Full report needs to be released on manufacturer and model of firearm, accidental discharge?
His first name is Sincere, not Serene. Did you note moms name?

Hijinx

Doesn't help when you shoot yourself in the leg.

Too bad he didn't shoot his dick off so he couldn't breed.

Now the big question.
What law can be passed that isn't already on the books to keep a 16 year old from carrying a gun to a funeral.

We know he didn't pass a background check--he doesn't have a carry permit, even though they are easy to get in Florida---he isn't
old enough to purchase a gun. It probably didn't have a 15 round magazine.
But: Lawmakers think they can get these people off the street by passing laws that only hurt honest gun owning Americans

BOP

Be mindful that this mother has already reaped the benefits from this unfortunate incident. I guarantee with 100% certainty that the immediate services for this man was bought, signed sealed and delivered by the local and State governments. Probably within the next 3-4 days the Federal Civil Rights violation lawsuit will be delivered to the Courts, the Chief will in all likelihood be fired, the Justice Department will find some wrongdoing on the officers actions. An AA Woman Chief from Baton Rouge, Cincinnati, Houston, will be appointed. Cultural diversity classes will be taught by Howard University "professors" in the academy. And to top it off, she will become a millionaire within 7 months.
Maybe an appointment to an incoming administration.

Did you know Freddie Grays family went through about 1.5 million on a previous lawsuit against Baltimore City Police before he died in custody?
I heard the former police chief from Portland, Oregon (Danielle Outlaw) is available.

black dog

Free America

So what are you saying?
Manufacturers should be libel for some dumbass that cant keep his booger hook of the trigger?

Handguns need help to discharge....