Not that I wish RBG any ill...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
sorry Spitbubble...precedent has been set. Should RGB no longer be able to fulfill her duties we MUST wait until AFTER the election...remember?!?!

Psst. The election isn't until 2020. Plenty of time to nominate a replacement. Now if she passes after Feb. 2020, then there is precedence. But 2020 = MAGA, so it's just putting off the inevitable.

Hijinx

Well I don't wish any bad news on the old lady, but in all sincerity she needs to resign.
Bad health, Cancer, senility, medications , just plain old age.
And a huge case of TDS
She is in no condition to be making decisions that are important to the country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She is in no condition to be making decisions that are important to the country.

What's with these Lefties who hang on to power until their last gasp? Look at Ted Kennedy - they had to Weekend at Bernie's him for Senate hearings because he was so out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

truby20

Fighting like a girl
What's with these Lefties who hang on to power until their last gasp? Look at Ted Kennedy - they had to Weekend at Bernie's him for Senate hearings because he was so out of it.

I hope every sentence in your day to day life doesn’t involve insulting the left, it has to be caustic.

Few folks give up power willingly, two off the top of my head that should have resigned....Strom Thurmond and Reagan.

H.W was a pretty good president and could have served out that last year of Reagan’s term as Alzheimer’s was obviously setting in.

As far as Thurmond, you want to talk about weekend at Bernie’s;

This_person

I hope every sentence in your day to day life doesn’t involve insulting the left, it has to be caustic.

Few folks give up power willingly, two off the top of my head that should have resigned....Strom Thurmond and Reagan.

H.W was a pretty good president and could have served out that last year of Reagan’s term as Alzheimer’s was obviously setting in.

As far as Thurmond, you want to talk about weekend at Bernie’s;

I remember Kleagle Byrd being similar

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If they weren't insane I wouldn't insult them.

I feel sorry for RBG, not only because she's ill and hasn't much time left, but because the crazy progs are screaming about Trump getting another Supreme nomination. Not upset that this accomplished woman's life is at an end, but because they don't want their mortal enemy The President of the United States to put another Justice on the Court.

Its sick and sad, and she deserves better.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Not that I wish RBG any ill...
Me either. I just wish she would give a funeral home some business already. And what's with the continued, inclusion, use of people's middle name anyway? What's wrong with just a simple, Ruth, or Justice, Ginsburg?

WingsOfGold

Millions and millions of murdered unborn human babies are cramming into the grandstands to give her a Go To Hell and fuch you very much when she finally drops dead. :neener:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Me either. I just wish she would give a funeral home some business already. And what's with the continued, inclusion, use of people's middle name anyway? What's wrong with just a simple, Ruth, or Justice, Ginsburg?

Bader is her maiden name. A lot of women use their maiden name instead of their "middle" name along with their married name.

Trivia I didn't know: Ruth is her middle name. Her given name at birth was: Joan Ruth Ginsberg.