RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Snuffles has a grooming appointment on the 6th. :neener:
No doubt...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have one on 5/4 - but that might be too optimistic. :ohwell: It was postponed from 4/10. I get my hair trimmed every 5-6 wks since it's short.(*was) We'll see what happens. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have one on 5/4 - but that might be too optimistic. :ohwell: It was postponed from 4/10. I get my hair trimmed every 5-6 wks since it's short.(*was) We'll see what happens. :lol:
I’ve never seen you with longish hair!

My last appointment was 16 March and we made my next one then. Hopefully it stands.

Bann

PREMO Member
I’ve never seen you with longish hair!

My last appointment was 16 March and we made my next one then. Hopefully it stands.
I posted a pic of me on FB Friday - can sorta kinda tell it's longer. The It's really growing out of shape around the sides and in the back more than anything. The "layers" that she puts in it are really growing out. :yay: I can manage the bangs okay. (but not like that Jim Carrey pic going around FB!) :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
LW is losing chit over her hair. She gets it cut every 4 weeks usually and highlights every 8-12 her last appointment was 8 weeks ago. I didn’t marry her for hair. She was the only one to say yes and she has a heart full of pity.

Bann

PREMO Member
LW is losing chit over her hair. She gets it cut every 4 weeks usually and highlights every 8-12 her last appointment was 8 weeks ago. I didn’t marry her for hair. She was the only one to say yes and she has a heart full of pity.
I'm not losing my chit over it (yet) but it's more unamangeable - to me. When you have a shorter hair style it's harder to take care of sometimes, due to it growing out, etc.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm not losing my chit over it (yet) but it's more unamangeable - to me. When you have a shorter hair style it's harder to take care of sometimes, due to it growing out, etc.
That’s her issue, short hair growing out.

luvmygdaughters

I feel your pain!!! I always keep my hair short, get it trimmed every 5-6 weeks. I had an appointment scheduled after work, the day after the lockdown took effect. I tried to get in the day before, but, the placed was slammed. I ordered a pair of nice hair shears and am waiting for them to be delivered. I'm gonna try to do my bangs, sides and back with the help of hubby. Lord help us!! :lmao:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I feel your pain!!! I always keep my hair short, get it trimmed every 5-6 weeks. I had an appointment scheduled after work, the day after the lockdown took effect. I tried to get in the day before, but, the placed was slammed. I ordered a pair of nice hair shears and am waiting for them to be delivered. I'm gonna try to do my bangs, sides and back with the help of hubby. Lord help us!! :lmao:
Have him watch a Brad Mondo YouTube video. He just came out with one on how to cut your own hair. Seemed pretty clear cut and easy to follow. I don't have the nerve to try though.