Not WHERE's the Loot, but WHAT is the loot?

I hear about it all the time. Something about the local sheriff, and the "loot". What the hell is the "loot"? Money? Stolen goods? I heard lumber? What the...
P.S.
And while we're on the topic... where is it? :confused:

I

icebaby1111

SilverIntrepid said:
I hear about it all the time. Something about the local sheriff, and the "loot". What the hell is the "loot"? Money? Stolen goods? I heard lumber? What the...
P.S.
And while we're on the topic... where is it? :confused:

The loot would be all of the above. As for where it is, check their houses... :whistle:

I

icebaby1111

FromTexas said:
Due? Get SilverIntrepid then. That will pay your due. :yay:

Awwwhhhh.....thats the only come back you had was about the word due??? :lmao: I have another word just for you TEX.. DUH....

Better things to do and read..............see ya

still :lmao:

K

Kain99

You guys should have heard T-Bone and Heather going off about St. Mary's finest yesterday..... Total riot! :lol:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
icebaby1111 said:
Awwwhhhh.....thats the only come back you had was about the word due??? :lmao: I have another word just for you TEX.. DUH....

Better things to do and read..............see ya

still :lmao:

I could always try the "I know you are, what am I" method. You have that one down pat. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
FromTexas said:
I could always try the "I know you are, what am I" method. You have that one down pat. :yay:
How about this one...

I am rubber, you are glue, what bounces off me, sticks to you... :neener:

ylexot

Super Genius
SilverIntrepid said:
Yep, the dictionary still works...
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=loot
1. Valuables pillaged in time of war; spoils.
2. Stolen goods.
3. Informal. Goods illicitly obtained, as by bribery.
4. Informal. Things of value, such as gifts, received on one occasion.
5. Slang. Money.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
ylexot said:
Yep, the dictionary still works...
Whoa, a DICTIONARY! Someone must have just written this thing. Why didn't they write this sooner?!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I thought people only read St. Mary's Today to see if their friends were busted last week, and maybe for entertainment.

Considering that the "loot" was taken during Sheriff Voorhar's term, and the deputy involved is no longer a deputy, what in the F can the current Sheriff do about it? :duh:

Oz said:
I thought people only read St. Mary's Today to see if their friends were busted last week, and maybe for entertainment.

Considering that the "loot" was taken during Sheriff Voorhar's term, and the deputy involved is no longer a deputy, what in the F can the current Sheriff do about it? :duh:
Looks like I hit some sore spots with this subject.
To FromTexas: Your an idiot. If I knew the answer to my own questions I wouldn't have asked.
OZ: I could care less when it happened... I was looking for answers, not *rolling eyes*

ylexot

Super Genius
SilverIntrepid said:
To FromTexas: Your an idiot. If I knew the answer to my own questions I wouldn't have asked.
FT is an idiot because you didn't know what "loot" was and couldn't use one of the many online dictionaries (or :gasp: a bound dictionary)? :killingme

ylexot said:
FT is an idiot because you didn't know what "loot" was and couldn't use one of the many online dictionaries (or :gasp: a bound dictionary)? :killingme
I know what the word "loot" is you fool. I was referring the "loot" as in what happened in this county years ago.
Instead of trying to act like a internet comedian, why don't you calm down and actually read the whole thread.

Last edited:

ylexot

Super Genius
SilverIntrepid said:
I know what the word "loot" is you fool. I was referring the "loot" as in what happened in this county years ago.
Instead of trying to act like a internet comedian, why don't you calm down and actually read the whole thread.
Calm down? I was laughing at you. I'm plenty calm. You were referring to something that happened years ago? Why didn't you say so? In case you forgot, here's what you said:
Maybe you should read what you wrote or, at the very least, say what you mean. :dork: