NOT Woke!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good for her!

Actress and That’s So Raven star Raven-Symoné said she refused the offer to make her iconic Raven Baxter character a lesbian in the show’s Disney spinoff, Raven’s Home. Symoné — who is gay — said that she wanted to let the straight character “have her moment.”
Raven-Symoné Refused Disney's Offer to Make Her Character Lesbian in 'That's so Raven' Spinoff (breitbart.com)

At the end of the article...
Shows aimed at children have also seen a 222% increase in LGBTQ characters and stories in just two years, as the entertainment industry has engaged in a concerted, industry-wide effort to push the radical LGBTQ agenda into all programs for children in cooperation with gay activist group GLAAD.

Kyle

Let's Go Brandon!
PREMO Member
I'm surprised they didn't' want to make another character a Tri-racial, pan-sexual, undocumented, octagender environmentalist.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm surprised they didn't' want to make another character a Tri-racial, pan-sexual, undocumented, octagender environmentalist.
I'm sure they aren't done fighting for that. I'm sure some other celebrity will cave.

GregV814

Kyle, I, like Lance Ito am bruised.
some of us have had tremendous problems before and after "changes"...I present you with before and after of a poster whom frequents this page...Be careful of hurtful slanderous stereotypical cliches. One is before, one is after.

Attachments