Nothing quite like being called...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...a lair about something you NEVER said and then being lied to on top of that as, apparently, the lie that never happened is good enough reason to lie like hell.

Not one lie, not two lies, but three good ones and a good handful of implications and total leaps of logic thrown in for good measure.

This is it guys, this is when you wanna pull your effing hair out and you look upon them as though they truly are from another planet and speak some alien language. One phone call to say my feelings were hurt and I wanted to get it out of my system and yeah, everything was fine, no harm, no foul.

Then KABOOM...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
...a lair about something you NEVER said and then being lied to on top of that as, apparently, the lie that never happened is good enough reason to lie like hell.

Not one lie, not two lies, but three good ones and a good handful of implications and total leaps of logic thrown in for good measure.

This is it guys, this is when you wanna pull your effing hair out and you look upon them as though they truly are from another planet and speak some alien language. One phone call to say my feelings were hurt and I wanted to get it out of my system and yeah, everything was fine, no harm, no foul.

Then KABOOM...
:huggy: man hug

Pandora

Then KABOOM...

You and V need to just love each other. :poorbaby:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

Then KABOOM...

I'm guessing you got a karma smackdown and a timeout too?:whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Then KABOOM...

*grunt* :coffee:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..

Then KABOOM...

So, you're available? :eyebrow: