Nothing Says Protest Like Objectifying Yourself.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Emily Ratajkowski poses naked to decry '25 old white men' who voted to ban abortion in Alabama... as Kylie Jenner and Rihanna share outrage

• The 27-year-old actress kept her arm over her chest for the daring photo
  • She said the restrictive law is 'about class and race'
  • Alabama's HB 314 was approved by a vote of 25-6 in the Republican-led Senate
  • The law blocks abortions in the event of rape and incest, and features an exception only in cases where the pregnant person’s health is at risk
  • A widely circulated image of the lawmakers who backed a bill to prevent nearly all abortions in the state has been used with the #YouKnowMe tag
Revealed: The 27-year-old actress posed naked for a photo shared on Instagram where she decried the '25 old white men' who approved HB 314, a comprehensive bill essentially banning abortions even in the event of rape and incest

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
All the free publicity for her modelling career might also be a factor. But, I fully support freedom of expression :p

Hijinx

I don't see where her posing naked has anything to do with the message she claims she is trying to send.

Certainly 25 old white men, me being an old white man myself, are not going to change their vote because she is naked , or practically so.

She has nice lips though. I bet they cost her a fortune.

BOP

Emily Ratajkowski poses naked to decry '25 old white men' who voted to ban abortion in Alabama... as Kylie Jenner and Rihanna share outrage

• The 27-year-old actress kept her arm over her chest for the daring photo
  • She said the restrictive law is 'about class and race'
  • Alabama's HB 314 was approved by a vote of 25-6 in the Republican-led Senate
  • The law blocks abortions in the event of rape and incest, and features an exception only in cases where the pregnant person’s health is at risk
  • A widely circulated image of the lawmakers who backed a bill to prevent nearly all abortions in the state has been used with the #YouKnowMe tag
Revealed: The 27-year-old actress posed naked for a photo shared on Instagram where she decried the '25 old white men' who approved HB 314, a comprehensive bill essentially banning abortions even in the event of rape and incest'25 old white men' who approved HB 314, a comprehensive bill essentially banning abortions even in the event of rape and incest

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Meh. I think she should stick to wearing clothes, of course beauty IS just a light switch away...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Meh. I think she should stick to wearing clothes, of course beauty IS just a light switch away...
Got to wonder what your definition of hot is, because she's hot, probably whackadoodle, but nonetheless...

Hijinx

Hot is in the eye of the beholder I guess. She looks ok, nice lips, she had them installed I bet, but anyway she is like the man said just a light switch away from being hot IMO.

BOP

Hot is in the eye of the beholder I guess. She looks ok, nice lips, she had them installed I bet, but anyway she is like the man said just a light switch away from being hot IMO.
I'm still doing research, so I haven't come to any definite conclusions just yet.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Got to wonder what your definition of hot is, because she's hot, probably whackadoodle, but nonetheless...
If you can get past the navel, she looks like she could use a sandwich or two. I just don't care for the starving refugee look. She does have a pretty face, though. I'll give her that.