Notre Dame Game

D

dems4me

Anyone else watching? Did anyone else see that hit on Stanford Quarterback Pritchard? He got freakn' decked (they say helmet to helmet) and there should have been a penalty and the commentators said that even in NFL it would have been a fine. That poor kid's head!! He had the helmet knocked off and you could see and hear his neck crack a bit then his head bouncing off the field without a helmet.. that was just terrible. :shocking: And not a flag?

I'm a Notre Dame fan, but still I think there should have been a penalty. Obvioulsy, Stanford's QB will NOT be back in the game and his helmet has been "taken away" for investigation or something. Anyone else see that :shrug: :frown: They keep showing that play even 15 min. later... I'm sure they will show it again.

Pritchard the QB was knocked out but did walk off somehow.

Now, its every other play, where there's unsportsman like conduct and personal foul calls. The game is really, really getting out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

Okay, against everyone's dismay, they stick Pritchard back in becuase #2 QB got hurt. That's is just ridiculous!!!! He has a new helmet and is still woozy. For crap sake, he's just a kid. But all is well after 1st down, its been established he'll just hand the ball off. But nope, that's not it. 2nd Down he goes back for a pass and gets sacked and his head again hit and his neck bent trying to protect his head.

Third down, he's now rattled and throws the ball away afraid of getting hurt. Azzhat Jim Harbaugh (sp? the Chicago bears QB) throws his head set down in frustration. I'm like what an azzh*ole. This win is NOT worth it. Heck and I'm a Notre Dame fan. That was just wrong. He's just a kid for crap sake. He's obviously very banged up in the head and woozy. And here the coach is still mad at him. :cussing:

I'm just hoping ND can kill alot of clock so the poor kid doesn't get thrown back in. :frown:

D

dems4me

Yeah!!! :clap: Stanford has put their second string back in. :clap: As much as I'd love to beat a team with a woozy QB, but not under that kind of conditions. He should have NEVER been brought back in... and then with a new helmet, etc... that was just wrong :mad:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I missed most of this game, and haven't seen the hit you were talking about (yet). Stanford sure blew it in the end, though.