Notre Dame In Paris On Fire (Huge)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
What a joy it is coming onto this site and reading the just sheer f***ing stupidity every day.

Spitbubble, with zero facts, zero evidence and the usual engagement of zero brain cells proclaims it a malicious act or an act of terror. Yet, there is scaffolding reaching all the way up to the base of the spire. She doesn't even consider this as accidental...it MUST be terror or a malicious act.

Other morons believe you can stop a fire like this.

Other morons think you can do an air drop on an 800+ year old structure.

And everyone who posted will claim to be "Informed" and "educated"!!!!
Standing by waiting for what adults do: following up criticism with "here's what I would have done, here's how I see it."

But wait, I'm not communicating with an adult.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I thought this was interesting:

And let us not forget that Muslim crazies have attacked Notre Dame before:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Another piece of good news :yahoo:

Paris's Deputy Mayor for Tourism and Sports, Jean-Francois Martins told "CBS This Morning" on Tuesday that he and others on the scene jumped into action to salvage the trove of art and artifacts housed in Notre Dame Cathedral as a devastating fire engulfed the ancient building the previous evening.

"We made a human chain, with our friends from the church... to get, as quick as possible, to get all the relics," he said, noting that the Crown of Thorns believed to have been worn by Jesus Christ on the cross was among the items rescued.

"Thanks to the great bravery of all our firefighters, and as well all the public servants there, we had a very quick intervention. Very quickly a team was fully dedicated to save all these holy pieces, and specifically the relics and the crown," Martins said. "Everything is safe and undamaged, and in our really bad day, we had one good news."

BOP

What a joy it is coming onto this site and reading the just sheer f***ing stupidity every day.

Spitbubble, with zero facts, zero evidence and the usual engagement of zero brain cells proclaims it a malicious act or an act of terror. Yet, there is scaffolding reaching all the way up to the base of the spire. She doesn't even consider this as accidental...it MUST be terror or a malicious act.

Other morons believe you can stop a fire like this.

Other morons think you can do an air drop on an 800+ year old structure.

And everyone who posted will claim to be "Informed" and "educated"!!!!
"She sounds ugly."

Yooper

When Transporter uses the AP as a source I generally don't give it much credence. Here's an example why:

Don't believe my screen capture? Go here (link): https://apnews.com/f309ea14c9b346acb1d3b72c2564c56b (the article is still up!).

No one at "The AP" thought this was more than a bit tone deaf? Or in bad taste? Or stupid, elementary school newspaper journalism? Or that AP editors were asleep at the switch (or fixated elsewhere getting its next Anti-Trump piece ready)?

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Quick read; worth your time to click over....

Huh. The French tycoons who promised to help fund the repair of Notre Dame de Paris haven't chipped in even one cent.

Guess who is funding repairs so far?

Yup. Americans.

America sucks doesn't it?

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Quick read; worth your time to clock over....

Huh. The French tycoons who promised to help fund the repair of Notre Dame de Paris haven't chipped in even one cent.

Guess who is funding repairs so far?

Yup. Americans.

America sucks doesn't it?

--- End of line (MCP)
At least two of them. Ironically they both posted in this thread.