Notre Dame/Michigan State Game....

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Depending on your point of view, it was a heck of a come-from-behind victory for the Fighting Irish, or, it was a total choke job on the part of Michigan State.

Late ESPN college football commentators mostly chose the latter explanation.

I personally turned off the TV, after watching the reviews of the winning touchdown, in a semishocked state.

All I kept muttering as I went up the stairs was "damn, I can't believe that."

D

dems4me

Penn said:
Depending on your point of view, it was a heck of a come-from-behind victory for the Fighting Irish, or, it was a total choke job on the part of Michigan State.

Late ESPN college football commentators mostly chose the latter explanation.

I personally turned off the TV, after watching the reviews of the winning touchdown, in a semishocked state.

All I kept muttering as I went up the stairs was "damn, I can't believe that."

I was watching that game and ND is probably my favorte collage team... they are pretty much cardiac kids, so when we were down as much as we were, I didn't panic, I knew they were waiting for the 4th quarter...I loved the winning interception run for a touchdown, but more importantly when Michigan was driving down the field with about a minute left to get in field goal range to hope to kick it good and go into overtime. I LOVED the next interception, I kept rewinding it. It was unbelievable!! I think the ball bounced off someone's head and helmet, then a thigh, then a knee, then bounced off the other guys thigh, and then bouced and rolled off the Michigan's guys butt, then the ball sat on the guy's backfor about 2 seconds, and all the ND guy had to do was literaly pick the ball up off the guys back where it was sitting and it was an interception. UFB!!!! Awesome!! :yahoo: Talk about LUCK of the Irish!! UFB!!! :yahoo: I tell ya' what, if it was back in the day and we were playing street lot football, there would have been some fights started over that one. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: