Nov 8

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Anything happening tomorrow? The handler is out of town, but she gave me permission to fly solo for the night. :dance:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Anything happening tomorrow? The handler is out of town, but she gave me permission to fly solo for the night. :dance:

My manager is still out of town so I have to be here. Besides, we have given permission to a woman to bring her 150 lb goat in for a bath in the dog wash at 6PM!!! The goat is in a parade on Monday and she wants him to be clean!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
My manager is still out of town so I have to be here. Besides, we have given permission to a woman to bring her 150 lb goat in for a bath in the dog wash at 6PM!!! The goat is in a parade on Monday and she wants him to be clean!

We could all go the the store and order pizza and hang out with you. :buddies:

belvak

Happy Camper

You KNOW you have to get pics of that for the store's Facebook page, right!!!!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
You KNOW you have to get pics of that for the store's Facebook page, right!!!!!

They will go on our website...at the present time, the store's facebook page is inactive.
Don't think I personally can post pix- I still have a flip phone that only takes pictures of my pocket lint LOL

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Why get political? Leave Hillary Clinton's cankles out of this.

Im_Me

I'm out, unless it's on my way home....I have to scrape out an old bad caulk job to prepare for painting. Might be better half in the bag...:otter:

Vince

Too f......................... never mind.

I will wait for the place to be decided.
Don't worry. It's too far for you.

I'll be busy trying to pull a starter out of the car that doesn't want to come out of the car.

Last edited:
Don't worry. It's too far for you.

I'll be busy trying to pull a starter out of the car that doesn't want to come out of the car.

Frozen bolt, or just being really stubborn?

I've heard a mixture of acetone and transmission fluid works better than any rust buster.

Need help? Tools?