Nova Eyelash Extenstions

Jameo

What?!
WTH is that all about? I was just looking thru the paper and seen an ad for some spa place in PF that offers that service. I've never heard of it before :shrug:

E

(((echo)))

looks like a catipillar sitt'n on your eye
eye.jpg

Otter

Nothing to see here
Jameo said:
WTH is that all about? I was just looking thru the paper and seen an ad for some spa place in PF that offers that service. I've never heard of it before :shrug:

PM Mikey, it has had a dramatic effect on his life since he got them.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Jameo said:
205 Steeple Chase Dr Suite 304
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
(443)486-4088

www.wesaveskin.com

Go get it done and let us know how it turns out :yay:

I think that's right near the Taco Bell..about 4 minutes from my house. I'm getting my hair done next week at Scalped, I'll ask them if they do it.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
lovinmaryland said:
But the time you would save not having to put on mascara :jet:

I hate mascara..doesn't matter what kind I buy or what I spend, it's all flakey. If I wear my contacts, I always get little pieces of mascara in my eyes.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Don't pay $469 for the "kit".

I've gotten the eyelash extensions from the same oriental-owned spots that do manicures/pedicures. LOVE EM. I wear contacts. I wore the contacts during the eyelash extension placement. Plus-side: don't need to wear eye makeup coz your eyes are FABULOUS. The cost was about $20. lasted about 6 weeks, at which point they basically come off in the shower, with gentle swipes with a washcloth. The downside is that you can't get the eyelash extensions right away because your eyelashes are shortened, but if you can "stay low" for a about two weeks (use vaseline to encourage eyelash growth) you can get them back on. HINT: Take a look at them before they want to trim them. The first set I had on looked great, the second set was put on by a different lady who trimmed them too short and they looked too wierd.

Basically these are not false eyelashes per se but are placed over your eyelashes versus along the upper eyelid line (which are one-night wears).

Hope this helps.

Sheardelight

kbeachcat123 said:
Don't pay $469 for the "kit".

I've gotten the eyelash extensions from the same oriental-owned spots that do manicures/pedicures. LOVE EM. I wear contacts. I wore the contacts during the eyelash extension placement. Plus-side: don't need to wear eye makeup coz your eyes are FABULOUS. The cost was about $20. lasted about 6 weeks, at which point they basically come off in the shower, with gentle swipes with a washcloth. The downside is that you can't get the eyelash extensions right away because your eyelashes are shortened, but if you can "stay low" for a about two weeks (use vaseline to encourage eyelash growth) you can get them back on. HINT: Take a look at them before they want to trim them. The first set I had on looked great, the second set was put on by a different lady who trimmed them too short and they looked too wierd.

Basically these are not false eyelashes per se but are placed over your eyelashes versus along the upper eyelid line (which are one-night wears).

Hope this helps.

Just be careful! I had a bride who got them done the morning of her wedding..I know dumb idea..She had a bad allergic reaction to the glue. Make sure they test before applying. Your eyes are a very sensitive area. And she kinda ended up looking like a drag queen because they didnt trim them! :lmao: