November Jobs Report: 266,000 Jobs Added, Unemployment At 3.5%

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs in November, while the unemployment rate dropped to 3.5%, according to Department of Labor data released Friday.

266,000 jobs were added in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics report — about 138,000 more jobs than were added in October. The surge in jobs comes after a 40-day General Motors strike, “reflecting the return of workers from a strike,” according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics report. Their return added 41,300 to automaker payrolls.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/06/november-jobs-report-2/

:oldman:

officeguy

She'll be right around to explain to us how
  • the number isn't as big as it seems
  • how it's Obama's policies that cause it to be that good
  • orangemanbad
  • it'sactually a bad thing as we are running out of workers

transporter

She'll be right around to explain to us how
  • the number isn't as big as it seems
  • how it's Obama's policies that cause it to be that good
  • orangemanbad
  • it'sactually a bad thing as we are running out of workers

Since you are not paying attention, dumbass, I posted the jobs report around 9am yesterday morning. I posted the actual report...not some propagandist bullshit.

It was a solid report.

To address your points: No the number wasn't as big as it seems due to the impact of the GM strike....it was still good report.

No it wasn't Obama policies (haven't you yet figured out that Obama isn't President?). But Trump has done nothing either. You've got to be really simple minded if you think the President controls the jobs market.

Trump IS a buffoon, he IS incompetent, he IS inept, he IS unfit and he IS lawless. You've got to be really simple minded not to understand those points either.

Um...now try to follow along...the Labor Force Participation Rate dropped. The LFPR is well below its highs set in the late 90s. We are not running out of workers. Our working aged adults aren't working because they are retiring or staying in school. The LFPR was a big talking point amongst you ignorati types prior to the election. In particular Ivy League Lite used to make a big deal about it. Now you morons NEVER mention it. You just state that we are "running out of workers". Sorry you won't understand this paragraph....but that's the whole point.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I am assuming due to the jump in post numbers Transporter flew in and crap all over .....1

let me see ......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Since you are not paying attention, dumbass, I posted the jobs report around 9am yesterday morning. I posted the actual report ... not some propagandist bullshit.

For the Stunningly Obtuse ..... unless this shows up in a thread I look at

I see NOTHING You Post ...... so no, I did not see your 9 AM post yesterday ...

No it wasn't Obama policies (haven't you yet figured out that Obama isn't President?).

I said NOTHING About Obama ...... that was Officeguy

But Trump has done nothing either. You've got to be really simple minded if you think the President controls the jobs market.

See Above .... now that OTHER Thread where I called you out, my POINT was the President has influence with

1. Regulations from the Executive
  2. Speeches
  3. Gov. Policy

Policy and Regulations have a DIRECT Impact on the Country - See Obama's EPA War on Coal

So No any President has NO DIRECT CONTROL, but there is INFLUENCE

Trump IS a buffoon, he IS incompetent, he IS inept, he IS unfit and he IS lawless. You've got to be really simple minded not to understand those points either.

Opinions are like ass holes everybody has one, and they all stink

Um...now try to follow along...the Labor Force Participation Rate dropped. The LFPR is well below its highs set in the late 90s. We are not running out of workers. Our working aged adults aren't working because they are retiring or staying in school. The LFPR was a big talking point amongst you ignorati types prior to the election. In particular Ivy League Lite used to make a big deal about it. Now you morons NEVER mention it. You just state that we are "running out of workers". Sorry you won't understand this paragraph....but that's the whole point.