Now look what they did..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
hope all of the people that pushed congress to close the slaughterhouses here in the US read this article. They should also be forced to watch the slideshow that is posted with the article. It is much worse than the sensationalized US slaughterhouse footage that anti-slaughter people were sending around. What a shame.

If they wanted to really stop horses from suffering and stop slaughter, they should have banned export and then shut the houses down. Of course, the downside to that would be even more unwanted horses that would be abandoned or worse.

Horse slaughter ban has gruesome results | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Why can't we work to ensure that transport and slaughter are humane here in the US? We can regulate it and allow for more plants to be opened so that horses do not have to travel so far. What is so wrong with that?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I just watched the slide show..it is really bad...if you are weak do not watch it..this is crazy....we need the slaughter houses open but NOT like this..So tree huggers are you glad now you saved a few horses..now look..

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I just watched the slide show..it is really bad...if you are weak do not watch it..this is crazy....we need the slaughter houses open but NOT like this..So tree huggers are you glad now you saved a few horses..now look..

I can't watch stuff like that. It's too bad when people don't see the big picture!!