Now New York is going to reopen

Scootboot

I have heard it said that COVID disappears on January 21st. I'm really beginning to believe it.

Cuomo is now opening New York because "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass – the cost is too high," Just proves to me how political this all is.

Hijinx

Can't wait until the Dems realize this. The country has to open , the virus will be gone soon.
When the Dems tell China they have won and they can stop producing it in it's new forms.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I am in upstate NY for my Dad's funeral. I wanted to go to my favorite family owned restaurant for breakfast yesterday. NADA. Drove around for awhile and most eating places were closed or offered take out only. I ended up at a Denny's.
There was a place that had work boots I wanted to check out and the guy that answered the phone said I could come in and try them on. My step brother recalled trying to buy work boots for his job a couple months ago and you could not try them on in the store he went to. He had to return three times to finally get a pair that fit him properly. He said the receipt was written so you had to wait 24 hrs for return so he culdn't take them out to his car and try them on and take them back. He was happy to hear my experience was better than his was. Everyone here has said they are lessening the rules and regs. I was thrilled to find some steel toed work boots (for splitting wood) as my current pair is over 20 years old! I was happy to support a locally owned business and would have bought a Carhartt jacket if they had any in ladies sizes.
A niece asked if I would ever consider moving back to NY. Ah, no.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

I am in upstate NY for my Dad's funeral. I wanted to go to my favorite family owned restaurant for breafast yesterday. NADA. Drove around for awhile and most eating places were closed or offered take out only. I ended up at a Denny's.
There was a place that had work boots I wanted to check out and the guy that answered the phone said I could come in and try them on. My step brother recalled trying to buy work boots for his job a couple months ago and you could not try them on in the store he went to. He had to return three times to finally get a pair that fit him properly. He said the receipt was written so you had to wait 24 hrs for return so he culdn't take them out to his car and try them on and take them back. He was happy to hear my experience was better than his was. Everyone here has said they are lessening the rules and regs. I was thrilled to find some steel toed work boots (for splitting wood) as my current pair is over 20 years old! I was happy to support a locally owned business and would have bought a Carhartt jacket if they had any in ladies sizes.
A niece asked if I would ever consider moving back to NY. Ah, no.
Sorry about your father but the highlighted part..... LOLOLOL is she still living at home?

herb749

With Trump going out you knew this was going to happen. He couldn't do it if he knew Trump would call him on it.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Good for them but its a shame they have to donate so much to the corrupt Governor. You missed my question... does she still live at home with her parents?
No, all of my nieces and nephews worked and volunteered in high school, put themselves through college and most were home owners before reaching 30.
There aren't any slackers or basement dwellers in my family, if that was what you were implying!