Now that email has proven to be a blister for politicians ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
What form of shady, non-transparent communication tactic do you think they will resort to next to keep shiz on the DL? Will they start snapchatting their strategies? :popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They have pretty much proven that they don't really understand how modern communication works. They have the "send trolls out to spread rumors and pick fights" part down pat, but that whole email thing seems to have eluded them.

"What? You mean my email server isn't really private or secure??"

We at Somd.com (and by "we" I mean David) have secured our servers hard and monitor them constantly for threats, and we STILL don't send sensitive information (passwords, credit card numbers, etc) via email. Our motto is, if you don't want the whole world to see it, don't send it through email. I raise my eyebrows that we have highly placed government officials who didn't know that.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

I raise my eyebrows that we have highly placed government officials who didn't know that.

Right! But by all means, here are the nuke codes; be sure you save them to your outlook contacts for safe keeping. :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
They have pretty much proven that they don't really understand how modern communication works. They have the "send trolls out to spread rumors and pick fights" part down pat, but that whole email thing seems to have eluded them.

We at Somd.com (and by "we" I mean David) have secured our servers hard and monitor them constantly for threats, and we STILL don't send sensitive information (passwords, credit card numbers, etc) via email. Our motto is, if you don't want the whole world to see it, don't send it through email. I raise my eyebrows that we have highly placed government officials who didn't know that.

It's mind-numbing, isn't it? :rolleyes: