Now the colonel has a killer sammich

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I prefer the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich over Chic-fil-a. I do not find Chic-fil-a that spicy.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'll take a Bojangles chicken biscuit/sandwich over any of those. Too bad I can't get one around here.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'll take a Bojangles chicken biscuit/sandwich over any of those. Too bad I can't get one around here.
Took my dad to get one of those. He bit into it and turned red, coughing, spitting..... He doesn't like a lot of spice, so I thought he was being dramatic. So I took a bite. And turned red, coughing and spitting. They dumped the hot pepper into the mix and never mixed it.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Took my dad to get one of those. He bit into it and turned red, coughing, spitting..... He doesn't like a lot of spice, so I thought he was being dramatic. So I took a bite. And turned red, coughing and spitting. They dumped the hot pepper into the mix and never mixed it.
Sorry you had a bad experience, Was it your first one?

Clem72

I prefer the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich over Chic-fil-a. I do not find Chic-fil-a that spicy.

When Wendy's is good, it's great. Unfortunately that isn't very often. The Chic-Fil-A sandwich isn't as good, but it's always consistent.