Now this lady knows what the 2ndA is all about.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Boys behind the rostrum didn't have too much to say did they...Thumbs up to her....BUT...Ya think they listened?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, there you go. I fail to see what is so complicated about this issue that our elected representatives just can't seem to grasp it. They can't possibly think that banning guns will keep them out of the hands of criminals, especially since they can look at the statistics themselves for places where gun ownership is banned or restricted.

It's just stupid.

beerlover

vraiblonde said:
Well, there you go. I fail to see what is so complicated about this issue that our elected representatives just can't seem to grasp it. They can't possibly think that banning guns will keep them out of the hands of criminals, especially since they can look at the statistics themselves for places where gun ownership is banned or restricted.

It's just stupid.

They CAN grasp it, they just don't like it. And the anti-gun lobby is very strong and inluences them to ignore the facts. That's why every pro-gunner should be an NRA member. Even the playing field a little.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
beerlover said:
That's why every pro-gunner should be an NRA member.

Yup, I don't agree with everything the NRA does or says but they are by far the best game in town with any pull. It is like what $10 a year, if you don't get the magazine, and like $30 if you do?

NRA first and then if you want a more grass roots or local gun organization 2nd.