Now we've got this to worry about.

DaSDGuy

If I may ...

Sure there is something that can be done. You'll have about 6 hours after it happens to head west to higher ground before the wave gets here. Then after the water recedes, head back home to clean up.
Sure thing, 'cause rt 5 and rt 235 can handle everyone leaving at once. No worries.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Another video from 2017, of the possibility. Not saying this will actually happen, but, ya never really know.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
In the ring of fire in the Pacific, most of those volcanoes are linked together. So if 1 spot gets angry, another location hundreds of miles away could also be impacted with perhaps an earthquake. Not sure if this east African volcano is part of a major ring or is just an independent entity.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

In the ring of fire in the Pacific, most of those volcanoes are linked together. So if 1 spot gets angry, another location hundreds of miles away could also be impacted with perhaps an earthquake. Not sure if this east African volcano is part of a major ring or is just an independent entity.
Same thing is happening with La Palma and an area east of the Straight of Gibraltar. Seismic activity is alternating between those two locations on an hourly and daily basis.

Look at this if you haven't already. Moving your mouse pointer up and down over the list on the left will activate the corresponding activity on the map with a round green circle. Zooming in on the map somewhat will help on seeing the change.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:sshrug:

Strong initial plume. Fire fountaining. Airport closed. Eruption site possibly has 3 vents, located above the LP1 (LaPalma motorway)

NextJen

Raisin cane
Nothing on MSM about any of it Twitter has the live link but it is in Spanish Erupción en La Palma / Twitter
Do you think if there was really a tsunami headed toward us, and we only had 8 hours before it hit, that they would even broadcast it? I think the high-ups in the govt would make a run for it to get out of Dodge and not tell anyone. After the East coast is inundated and then dries out, they will figure out how they can take over all of the states with the biggest global warming agenda/mandates of how to keep the rest of (what's left of) the US 'safe'.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Do you think if there was really a tsunami headed toward us, and we only had 8 hours before it hit, that they would even broadcast it? I think the high-ups in the govt would make a run for it to get out of Dodge and not tell anyone. After the East coast is inundated and then dries out, they will figure out how they can take over all of the states with the biggest global warming agenda/mandates of how to keep the rest of (what's left of) the US 'safe'.

You are asking the wrong person because I totally believe our government wants all of us Plebeians dead. :roflmao:

But no, they won't tell us. We wouldn't all be able to make it out in time and not sure I'd want to be here if that would happen anyway.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Well $hit.
My brother just left the Canary Islands on his sailboat, heading west to St.Martin.