Now we've got this to worry about.

Hessian

Joe Biden has chosen to begin evacuations from La Palma with the same success rate as Afghanistan....
Looks like things will be getting a little crowded at the airport huh Joe?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Do you think if there was really a tsunami headed toward us, and we only had 8 hours before it hit, that they would even broadcast it? I think the high-ups in the govt would make a run for it to get out of Dodge and not tell anyone. After the East coast is inundated and then dries out, they will figure out how they can take over all of the states with the biggest global warming agenda/mandates of how to keep the rest of (what's left of) the US 'safe'.
The time to start noticing there is eminent danger coming our way, is when there is a whole lot of air traffic. Helicopters everywhere taking off and heading west and military and light aircraft buzzing all around. Of course filled with the military higher ups, elected people, and the well healed monied folk.

Oh yeah, don't forget about our own nuclear power plant. I wonder how it would fair?

Louise

I'm sure he has communication.

@DoWhat? He has communication, right?

I hope so. And, we are starting to clean out to move. Maybe, we should let Mother Nature do it. :lol: We never know what’s up day to day, but we live it to our best abilities. I have lived through many hurricanes, but not tsunamis.

black dog

Free America
In the ring of fire in the Pacific, most of those volcanoes are linked together. So if 1 spot gets angry, another location hundreds of miles away could also be impacted with perhaps an earthquake. Not sure if this east African volcano is part of a major ring or is just an independent entity.

Super interesting, its on my list to read about. Good Post....

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Many PAX River folks were stationed or detted out at NAS Sigonella. Mt Etna often threw ash & lava in the air. It was really cool to drive up the mountain to here the gasses escape with it's low rumbling.

Kinnakeet

1 thing we know for sure the democrats will blame TRUMP and those who die will have died from covid 19 I think this is all BS and the ocean will just absorb the landslide

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Volcanic vents on the La Palma spewing lava everywhere, but so far no severe earthquakes.

Still waiting for Biden to go live and encourage everyone to get prepared for the Tsunami by triple masking and getting vaccinated.

somdwatch

CNN is reporting that the title wave will clean up the ash and debris from Yellowstone erupting. So All is Good.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Well, I am not sure how many others thought "what if," but if this was to hit, it would put Florida underwater - in fact, there is no way Florida could be emptied out in 7-8 hours and I doubt with our idiot and chief, they would do anything to assist a smooth the exit. From Georgia to Maine, we would have to go at least 200 miles inland.

I think we have 5 tsunami markers out and 3 are not working properly or something like that.

So here is a serious question, would you want to live in the US after a massive tsunami? Or would you just sit and wait for your fate?

La Palma volcano eruption today: evacuation, possible tsunami and live updates - AS.com

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Well, I am not sure how many others thought "what if," but if this was to hit, it would put Florida underwater - in fact, there is no way Florida could be emptied out in 7-8 hours and I doubt with our idiot and chief, they would do anything to assist a smooth the exit. From Georgia to Maine, we would have to go at least 200 miles inland.

I think we have 5 tsunami markers out and 3 are not working properly or something like that.

So here is a serious question, would you want to live in the US after a massive tsunami? Or would you just sit and wait for your fate?

La Palma volcano eruption today: evacuation, possible tsunami and live updates - AS.com
Yup. Simulations predictions estimate that a wave about 80+ feet high would hit Florida. And with most of Florida being about 4 feet above sea level, it's not hard to imagine the resulting damage.

black dog

Free America

No worries here...You all will become the flyovers...

Hessian

I checked my home's elevation last night: 105 feet above the bay. I have two small hills within a 1/2 mile that top 130 feet ...so,...I am staying put.
Canned goods? and other "necessities" already on hand.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I checked my home's elevation last night: 105 feet above the bay. I have two small hills within a 1/2 mile that top 130 feet ...so,...I am staying put.
Canned goods? and other "necessities" already on hand.
I’m only 45 feet above sea level, so I’m gonna move the johnboat up to the back porch. That’ll give me an extra 5 feet.