Nuclear weapons documents sought at Mar A Lago

StmarysCity79

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. federal agents were looking for documents relating to nuclear weapons when they searched former President Donald Trump's home in Florida this week, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.
It was not clear if such documents were recovered, the Post reported.

The Justice Department motion states that Trump’s attorneys received a list of the documents that the FBI recovered. However, they have not released that list publicly.

Trump’s lawyer, Christina Bobb, said in media appearances this week that the search concerned potentially classified information kept at Mar-a-Lago

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. federal agents were looking for documents relating to nuclear weapons when they searched former President Donald Trump's home in Florida this week, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.
It was not clear if such documents were recovered, the Post reported.

The Justice Department motion states that Trump’s attorneys received a list of the documents that the FBI recovered. However, they have not released that list publicly.

Trump’s lawyer, Christina Bobb, said in media appearances this week that the search concerned potentially classified information kept at Mar-a-Lago

There are those liberal fascist words again….
Potentially
Probably
Suggest
Usually
If that is true
Believed
Would lend
Appear
Unclear
…and about two dozen “ifs”

makes me really believe the WAPO..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Potentially
Probably
Suggest
Usually
If that is true
Believed
Would lend
Appear
Unclear

That's why the only Democrat you can trust, is a dead one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Progs think speculation is reality, which is why they're so easily manipulated.

FNM: "If Trump did this thing....."
Progs: "RAAAAHHHRR!! Trump did this thing!!!"

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Progs think speculation is reality, which is why they're so easily manipulated.

Which is how we got a mob spontaneously attacking the embassy in Benghazi, over a video no one saw.
Which is how we got to Russia, Russia, Russia. The pee tape. Spying on Trump.

Which is how Biden can say "debunked!" when it comes to Hunter's laptop - because opinion is "fact".

All kidding aside, it's the most often used response HERE, when something is challenged - a link to a page with no evidence, just opinion.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All kidding aside, it's the most often used response HERE, when something is challenged - a link to a page with no evidence, just opinion.

All Sapidus does is spew his OPINION As Fact

and refuses to ignore the nuance of most discussions

But Trump ONLY Paid $ 750 dollars in taxes 2017 / 2018 ......

Yeah LEGALLY taken Tax Deductions .... but continues to imply something nefarious or Morally Wrong

SamSpade

I keep thinking - what possible gain could Trump ever have accomplished by having documents pertaining to nuclear weapons? Launch them at the Clintons or Obama? Sell them off?

And my only answer is - what's the biggest lie you could tell that would scare the most people into thinking the raid was justifiable? Terrorism? Bioweapons? Who killed Kennedy? What's at Area 51?

You know what *I* think? Incriminating papers about *the FBI*. Classified documents? You subpoena them. Dirt that could put you all in jail? YES, Trump would keep those and declassify them - and yes, the FBI would pull Gestapo like tactics to pour into the house, search where they weren't supposed to, vacillate and dither about why they went in, tell them to turn off the cameras, tell the lawyers to get out.

If it's politics, you invite CNN. But if it's panic, you act like someone who is panicking.

StmarysCity79

Potentially
Probably
Suggest
Usually
If that is true
Believed
Would lend
Appear
Unclear

Of all those words only potentially shows up in the article and it was spoken by Trumps lawyer.

StmarysCity79

I keep thinking - what possible gain could Trump ever have accomplished by having documents pertaining to nuclear weapons? Launch them at the Clintons or Obama? Sell them off?

And my only answer is - what's the biggest lie you could tell that would scare the most people into thinking the raid was justifiable? Terrorism? Bioweapons? Who killed Kennedy? What's at Area 51?

You know what *I* think? Incriminating papers about *the FBI*. Classified documents? You subpoena them. Dirt that could put you all in jail? YES, Trump would keep those and declassify them - and yes, the FBI would pull Gestapo like tactics to pour into the house, search where they weren't supposed to, vacillate and dither about why they went in, tell them to turn off the cameras, tell the lawyers to get out.

If it's politics, you invite CNN. But if it's panic, you act like someone who is panicking.

Or how about the $2 billion the Saudi's just gave to Jared Kushner followed by hosting the Saudi backed Liv golf tournament at Mar a lago.

Sounds like someone was selling our nuclear plans. You know death is one of the punishments for that.

• Haha

CPUSA

Or how about the $2 billion the Saudi's just gave to Jared Kushner followed by hosting the Saudi backed Liv golf tournament at Mar a lago.

Sounds like someone was selling our nuclear plans. You know death is one of the punishments for that.
Private money to a private citizen for use of his private golf course?
Sounds alot like what this Country was built upon...Free trade & Capitalism

How do you keep missing the obvious?

Bare-ya-cuda

You have to be on a ventilator, from all your ridiculous posts on here I have come to the conclusion you are indeed to stupid to breathe on your own.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Private money to a private citizen for use of his private golf course?
Sounds alot like what this Country was built upon...Free trade & Capitalism

How do you keep missing the obvious?
Don't you see? Capitalism is evil.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Since the FBI had security turn off the security cameras while they ransacked the place and left no witnessed inventory of what was taken, the only thing in those boxes is what the FBI planted in them.