Nuerologist/Pixie

Tina2001aniT

Does Pixie still post here?
I am looking for a good Neurologist and I know Pixie has had experience with several.
I am in Calvert (but am willing to travel). I am fighting daily migraines, the doc has tried preventatives, nut nada. At this point if it wouldn't kill me I would just chop the darn thing off, :lol:

Bavarian

Dr. Kerasidis 410-535-2500...I think he graduated from Georgetown.

Ditto.
He also has a new Associate, Dr. Floranda. They have moved to the new office building at CMH and are in same suite as the GW Neurosurgeons now. Unfortunately Dr. Kerasidis gave up on his Solomons Office.

MadDogMarine

A RN I met who was working for an alternative MD told me the best thing
she had experienced working for him was the complete relief of migraines
by using colonics. For myself,I would at least try a jug of prune juice if I was in a bad way with migraines. Be aware this is considered "unorthodox medical treatment".
I genuinely wish you the relief you are looking for. Strong migraines can be pretty maddening.

Tina2001aniT

by using colonics. For myself,I would at least try a jug of prune juice if I was in a bad way with migraines. Be aware this is considered "unorthodox medical treatment".
I genuinely wish you the relief you are looking for. Strong migraines can be pretty maddening.

LOL Stuck in bed or stuck on the toilet, either way I am non functional, LOL

Thanks guys for all of your help!!

hotcoffee

Does Pixie still post here?
I am looking for a good Neurologist and I know Pixie has had experience with several.
I am in Calvert (but am willing to travel). I am fighting daily migraines, the doc has tried preventatives, nut nada. At this point if it wouldn't kill me I would just chop the darn thing off, :lol:

I went to both Kerisidis and Kissel.... migraines and they did all kind of tests.... I was also falling down for "no good reason".... they told me there was neurological damage and suggested I take B12 shots.... headaches never subsided....

Now.... Llyme later.... the headaches go away..... and my heart is beating regularly.... Im not falling down....

They worked really hard tho....
Just saying.... Llyme is running rampid in Lusby...:coffee:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

You are not right. :lol:

lak

Chesapeake Neurology

Agree with all, Susan Kissel is great. Dr. Keresedis is good too. My teenage daughter had a lumbar puncture last year, he pulled the table out so I could sit behind it and hold her hand. He was very gentle with her, explaining everything as he went along. His wife, Tamara Schmaltz is good too if you need ADD/ADHD testing. AND the techs who do EEG?? (flashing lights) are good.