Number 2 for '09 is a GIRL!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
A HUGE Chocolate/white filly for us last night. This girlie is sired by a beautiful chocolate/white stallion that SOMDRocks birthed and raised.

She'll be husband sized for sure, she's HUGE already, with a nice strong racking pedigree, Momma is a 16h Palomino RHBA registered mare (a Racking Walker), so she may be a smokey black (black palomino), DNA color testing will tell me. :yahoo: We're thrilled with both of our new additions.

Pix will come soon.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
A HUGE Chocolate/white filly for us last night. This girlie is sired by a beautiful chocolate/white stallion that SOMDRocks birthed and raised.

She'll be husband sized for sure, she's HUGE already, with a nice strong racking pedigree, Momma is a 16h Palomino RHBA registered mare (a Racking Walker), so she may be a smokey black (black palomino), DNA color testing will tell me. :yahoo: We're thrilled with both of our new additions.

Pix will come soon.

Congratulations, she sounds beautiful, can't wait to see some pictures.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pictures!

Our new girl has lots of BLING! She's really lit up.
She'll be beautiful, a dark chocolate, white mane/tail like dad, but she has 4 white socks and a blaze just like mom. Mom doesn't really look like Jimmy Durante, I snapped 2 "nose" pixs (one of baby one of mom). :lol:

We're not sure what her name is going to be yet. It would be very cool if she got creme, from mom. I know she carries red, mom is palomino, so a black palomino would be the bomb!

Daddy is chocolate/white (black with silver) I can't wait to do her color testing...

Here's a UTube video her previous owner did of the mom (isn't she cute?):
YouTube - HAZES SUMMER BREEZE

Attachments

• SmBreezy-filly1.jpg
    SmBreezy-filly1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 118
  • SmBreezy-filly2.jpg
    SmBreezy-filly2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 116
  • SmRUMyMom.jpg
    SmRUMyMom.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 124
  • SmBreezyFace.jpg
    SmBreezyFace.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Here's the proud papa

Is he gorgeous or what? SOMDRocks ya done good!

Attachments

• Prince.jpg
    Prince.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Prince2.jpg
    Prince2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
a cutie-potootie. I remember that mare. Boy she has thrown a pretty one.
YUP, and that mare is the sweetest thing. She's a nice addition to the broodie band (as long as she's WITH her other broodies :lol:)

Do you have her previous owners email addy by chance? I'd like to send her a picture of the foal. This filly is gorgeous and really put together well. I'd lke to see her other foals I know that girl bred her to her Morgan stud a couple of times.

Next year's foal will be by Hondo, I'm getting him registered/certified with the Racking Horse Breeders Association (same as the mom). :biggrin:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Our new girl has lots of BLING! She's really lit up.
She'll be beautiful, a dark chocolate, white mane/tail like dad, but she has 4 white socks and a blaze just like mom. Mom doesn't really look like Jimmy Durante, I snapped 2 "nose" pixs (one of baby one of mom). :lol:

We're not sure what her name is going to be yet. It would be very cool if she got creme, from mom. I know she carries red, mom is palomino, so a black palomino would be the bomb!

Daddy is chocolate/white (black with silver) I can't wait to do her color testing...

:dye::dye:Purdy girl!!! What a nice combination. Congrats!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That filly is gorgeous!!!!!!!! What a neat color!
is that the mare that was at HSS this past year?

No, Breezy is a Golden Palomino. Chocobee was at HSS, last summer, she's a Chocolate Palomino (Liver Chestnut with Creme). Her foal is 5 months old now, and a gorgeous Palomino! She's shedding out Chocolate Palomino like her momma, but I'm hoping her mane will stay white. Her momma's is silver streaked.
Here she is sharing dinner with Hondo. He's so sweet. He lets the girls young and old, eat right along with him.

I'll be glad when things dry out a bit, these light horses are so hard to keep clean. :frown:

Attachments

• peaches-standing.jpg
    peaches-standing.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Smhondo-peaches.jpg
    Smhondo-peaches.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 105
  • justin-chocobee.jpg
    justin-chocobee.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:howdy:Nice baby Happy:buddies: And I must say a very nice mare!!!! I'm taking my nice mare home in the morning....:popcorn: Gonna be a long day....Congrats on your new ones:smoochy:

erinjograves

No, Breezy is a Golden Palomino. Chocobee was at HSS, last summer, she's a Chocolate Palomino (Liver Chestnut with Creme). Her foal is 5 months old now, and a gorgeous Palomino! She's shedding out Chocolate Palomino like her momma, but I'm hoping her mane will stay white. Her momma's is silver streaked.
Here she is sharing dinner with Hondo. He's so sweet. He lets the girls young and old, eat right along with him.

I'll be glad when things dry out a bit, these light horses are so hard to keep clean. :frown:

ah ok! I love that mare! She stole my heart!!!! And what a cute baby! Look at that nose!!!!

I hear you about things drying out. Even tho my boys are dark bay, Boomer thinks he looks better covered in mud!! Ugh! And of course he is refusing to let go of some of his hair, so I had to clip is chest and belly this past weekend. I hate mud!!!!!!

Congrats on all the babys!!!! :buddies:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Uh Oh....I need to give RC a lesson in the birds and the bees....I got a close look today, and our new addition is a BOY :lmao: MEN....

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Too funny! That's okay, I had a lamb that I thought was male for about 2 months. thne one day it dawned on me: why is he squatting to pee??

Cute babe!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Too funny! That's okay, I had a lamb that I thought was male for about 2 months. thne one day it dawned on me: why is he squatting to pee??

Cute babe!
:lol: THATs funny!
RC ACTUALLY said....R U SURE? I didn't see any outdoor plumbing when i looked for it.

I said Hon.....he peed from under his tummy. But he's not hung like Valentine's colt, so i can understand that you missed it. :lmao: