NY Bill A416

Dakota

~~~~~~~
NY State Assembly Bill A416 (nysenate.gov)

It seems like it is covid related but opens the door to so much more here.

If you are a public health problem, the government can detain you. So, if they don't like your political beliefs, consider you a health risk, you get detained.

VERY subjected... sitting in NY committee right now.

:yikes:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you are a public health problem, the government can detain you.

Germany is going to start using refugee camps for detaining Covid Scofflaws

Think about Germany is going to start detaining people in camps for Medical Reasons .... its only been 90 yrs since this was one of the reasons used for rounding up Jews

Reactions: BOP

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I just cannot believe we are in this place. We had a poster here named 2ndAmendment who spoke of the importance of the Constitution many times and now, little by little, year after year, people gave up portions of freedoms that have put us right where we are now. Of course, his postings were early 2000's - 20 years later and we are right here. What is going on in Washington at this very moment shows we are a nation under water. We need a miracle.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
So, if they don't like your political beliefs, consider you a health risk, you get detained.
I think you are reading way too much into this. When have political beliefs been considered a communicable disease? The bill specifically states its intent
A416 said:
AN ACT to amend the public health law, in relation to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health
And just so you know this is pretty dang close to what Maryland already authorizes, namely the isolation and quarantine during a public health emergency if a competent adult refuses;
  1. vaccination
  2. medical examination
  3. treatment
  4. testing

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think you are reading way too much into this. When have political beliefs been considered a communicable disease? The bill specifically states its intent

Have you missed how Cuomo has handled the Jewish Community

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When have political beliefs been considered a communicable disease?

I have seen a good number of high profile Democrat members of the press and a handful of Democrat congresstards insist that conservativism and Trump voting is a communicable disease that should be, um, quarantined.

I have also seen these people just make it up as they go along, so they can declare literally anything and justify it with their pretzel logic.

I think you're being too hasty in dismissing this.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Agree and that is why I posted it because they are calling "Trump cult mentally deranged" and you hate to give radicals a window to climb in and make things far worse for an opposing political party.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Agree and that is why I posted it because they are calling "Trump cult mentally deranged" and you hate to give radicals a window to climb in and make things far worse for an opposing political party.

Because they're like roaches - all they need is a crack and they're in.

Hijinx

They can do pretty much anything they want. They have proven that already and AOC is calling for reprogramming of Republicans.
I really believe when Nancy Pelosi dies or steps down---whichever happens first--AOC will be Speaker.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
They can do pretty much anything they want. They have proven that already and AOC is calling for reprogramming of Republicans.
I really believe when Nancy Pelosi dies or steps down---whichever happens first--AOC will be Speaker.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

These people are crazy.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
AOC will be Speaker
I'm not seeing that. I really believe the Dems for the most part, are just biding their time until she says something that even the Dems will totally distance themselves from. Waiting for her to bury herself.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm not seeing that. I really believe the Dems for the most part, are just biding their time until she says something that even the Dems will totally distance themselves from. Waiting for her to bury herself.
Apparently they have a very, very high threshold.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

She is one of the idiots of the apocalypse. She rambles every thought in her head with much of it being ridiculous. :ohwell: