NY Senate passes bill to allow Congress to see Trumps tax returns and Prosecute pardoned criminals

Sapidus

How did Trump manage to fool the IRS all these years?

He didn’t dumbass. Haven’t you heard Jim’s ya dozens of times he is still under audit?

Or do you not believe him since he does tdaid

“If I become a candidate I’ll gladly show my returns”

“ I can’t show my returns they are under audit”

“Seeking my returns is a line in the sand”

Which of his idiotic lies do you believe?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
What does he have to hide?
This is the PERFECT encapsulation of the sentiment the Left wants to take mainstream: flipping the burden of proof of crime (the prosecution) to burden of proof of innocence (the "accused"). This keeps ups and we will shortly find ourselves broadcasting "self-denunciation sessions" on Prime-time TV.

The proper responses are, "PRIVACY, dude. PRIVACY" and "Bill of Rights, dude. Bill of Rights."

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is the PERFECT encapsulation of the sentiment the Left wants to take mainstream: flipping the burden of proof of crime (the prosecution) to burden of proof of innocence (the "accused"). This keeps ups and we will shortly find ourselves broadcasting "self-denunciation sessions" on Prime-time TV.

The proper responses are, "PRIVACY, dude. PRIVACY" and "Bill of Rights, dude. Bill of Rights."

--- End of line (MCP)
Sadpussi and the Leftist flotsam don't recognize the bill of rights as applying to anyone they dislike.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He didn’t dumbass. Haven’t you heard Jim’s ya dozens of times he is still under audit?

I was referring to all those previous years...MoRon. ;-) Besides...what do you think is involved in an audit? Be specific.

How has Trump managed to fool the IRS all these years?

SamSpade

Even my kids - who notoriously invade privacy - kind of get it.
If YOU don't need to see it, I don't need to give it to you.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Even my kids - who notoriously invade privacy - kind of get it.
If YOU don't need to see it, I don't need to give it to you.
You're on to something here.

Kids - who notoriously invade privacy - also are extraordinarily protective of their own right to privacy.

Similar to what we see today: "Your privacy doesn't matter, but mine does." "Your freedom of speech doesn't matter, but mine does." "Your money is mine to take, mine is for me to keep." Etc.

--- End of line (MCP)

This_person

Which of his idiotic lies do you believe?
I believe there's no good reason to get any presidential candidate's taxes.

Have you reviewed his 2017 or 2018 financial disclosure statements? Did you see something that disturbed you in those?

No, you haven't so no, you didn't.