NY Senate passes bill to allow Congress to see Trumps tax returns and Prosecute pardoned criminals

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe he shouldn't have ran for president and bragged about his grades and intelligence. Public figures are not given the same amount of privacy that private citizens are
Like how Obama's college transcripts have been available for years...right?

This_person

Why did Trump have Cohen threaten to sue his schools if they released his transcripts. You wouldn't think a "very stable genius " would be happy for everyone to see how bright he was
So, do you think Trump should follow Obama’s example?

This_person

Do you recall how many times Obama claimed to be a genius? Claimed to be a billionaire ?
I recall him saying that he would cause the tides to recede.

But, that wasn't the question. The question is whether or not Trump should follow Obama's example and not allow release of personal documents. Do you think Trump should follow Obama's lead and not allow the release of personal documents?

Sapidus

I recall him saying that he would cause the tides to recede.

But, that wasn't the question. The question is whether or not Trump should follow Obama's example and not allow release of personal documents. Do you think Trump should follow Obama's lead and not allow the release of personal documents?

Like his birth certificate? Oh wait. Obama allowed that to be released.

Like his tax returns. Oh wait Obama released those

This_person

Like his birth certificate? Oh wait. Obama allowed that to be released.

Like his tax returns. Oh wait Obama released those
Are you unaware that Obama did NOT release a great deal of information that was sought after?

Should Trump follow Obama's example and not release information that he does not want released? (why can't you just answer a simple question?)

Sapidus

Are you unaware that Obama did NOT release a great deal of information that was sought after?

Should Trump follow Obama's example and not release information that he does not want released? (why can't you just answer a simple question?)

Did Obama not release his tax returns like every modern candidate in history?

Oh wait. That was Trump

This_person

Oh wait. That was Trump
Did Obama release his college records? His Selective Service registration? His thesis that got his degree? His medical records? His Illinois Senate schedule? His legal client list? A list of his scholarships that helped him pay for college? His passport records showing how he visited Pakistan in 1981?

So, I'll ask you for the billionth time, should Trump follow the example of Obama and not release information that he does not want to release?

This_person

I know you are being hyperbolic, but not every modern candidate has released his tax returns, and not every candidate in history (which is very different from every modern candidate, but that takes intelligence of thought to see the disconnect in those two things, and I don't think you have that) has released their returns.

In modern times, Ford didn't release his returns. In history, most presidents did not release their returns because most presidents didn't even have returns (amazing we survived without those income taxes, isn't it?), and even the presidents who started the taxes refused to release their returns.

LtownTaxpayer

When did the states get the power to start demanding things from the Federal, such as a President's tax returns and when did they get the power to reject a Presidential pardon?

Sounds to me like New York State is getting too big for their britches.

Definitely too big for their britches. Aren't these the same knuckleheads who approved 3rd trimester abortions? And their fiscal policies are why New Yorkers are leaving in droves.

This_person

Oh wait. That was Trump
Did Obama release his college records? His Selective Service registration? His thesis that got his degree? His medical records? His Illinois Senate schedule? His legal client list? A list of his scholarships that helped him pay for college? His passport records showing how he visited Pakistan in 1981?

So, I'll ask you for the billionth time, should Trump follow the example of Obama and not release information that he does not want to release?

WingsOfGold

Maybe he shouldn't have ran for president and bragged about his grades and intelligence. Public figures are not given the same amount of privacy that private citizens are
He saw, he ran and he won and ever since the leftist turds have been going batshit crazy! Jed hasn't been on for a long while, I heard he ODed on magic shrooms in Colorado! AMF Jed. :D Now if Trumps inept predecessor of the choom gang would follow suit what a wonderful world Capish?

Sapidus

I know you are being hyperbolic, but not every modern candidate has released his tax returns, and not every candidate in history (which is very different from every modern candidate, but that takes intelligence of thought to see the disconnect in those two things, and I don't think you have that) has released their returns.

In modern times, Ford didn't release his returns. In history, most presidents did not release their returns because most presidents didn't even have returns (amazing we survived without those income taxes, isn't it?), and even the presidents who started the taxes refused to release their returns.

Nice use of semantics to try to muddle the truth. Keep using whatever excuses you need to convince yourself Trump is not a bankrupt tax cheat

This_person

Oh wait. That was Trump

Sapidus

Why can't you stick to the topic. I bet you'd be interested in the measurements of Obama's manhood and what kid of underwear he wears too but none of the things you mentioned are historically part of what candidates for Presidents release to the public.

A man who inherited $600 million from his father and claimed north of $1 billion in losses and is then bailed out by Russian banks and subsequently brags about his business acumen should be willing to clear up any confusion by releasing his returns.

What does he have to hide? Why would he invite this type of scrutiny for the last two years if he had nothing nefarious going on?

This_person

Why can't you stick to the topic. I bet you'd be interested in the measurements of Obama's manhood and what kid of underwear he wears too but none of the things you mentioned are historically part of what candidates for Presidents release to the public.

A man who inherited $600 million from his father and claimed north of $1 billion in losses and is then bailed out by Russian banks and subsequently brags about his business acumen should be willing to clear up any confusion by releasing his returns.

What does he have to hide? Why would he invite this type of scrutiny for the last two years if he had nothing nefarious going on?
I’ll take that to mean you think Obama had a lot to hide

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A man who inherited $600 million from his father

So What ? Why are you jealous ?

and claimed north of $1 billion in losses

So What ? ...

and is then bailed out by Russian banks

So What ? Trump was loaned some money from Russian Banks ....

and subsequently brags about his business acumen should be willing to clear up any confusion by releasing his returns. v

say how many buildings have YOUR Name on them again ?

Why are you so nosy, its non of your business

All You Have Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

direxpgw

Nice use of semantics to try to muddle the truth. Keep using whatever excuses you need to convince yourself Trump is not a bankrupt tax cheat

The only entity Trump needs to prove anything on his tax returns to is the IRS. None of the publics business and all these blowhards want to do is dig thru mountains of data to find an error and blow it up like a big scandal. At this point, if i were Trump id flip em all a giant middle finger and tell em to pound sand. Keep going down this road and there will be another civil war in this country. And i think id take the side of Trump voters being that many are armed to the teeth and silently about fed the hell up with all this ridiculous bs