NY State Parks

Elle

Happy Camper!
Anyone ever been to (camped or hiked) Letchworth or Four Mile Creek State Park in NY????

Thinking about going to NY in the Niagara area and maybe staying at one of these for a couple of days.

limblips

PREMO Member
Go to "IloveNY.com. They will send you all kinds of info on campgrounds, maps, attractions, etc. Check out the Adirondacks in mid September. Unbelievable leaf peeping and the bugs and crowds are gone!

ShyGirl

Have you considered Hocking Hills, Ohio? There are a lot of great hiking trails and the summer outdoor theater is a real treat!

Elle said:
Anyone ever been to (camped or hiked) Letchworth or Four Mile Creek State Park in NY????

Thinking about going to NY in the Niagara area and maybe staying at one of these for a couple of days.

it is beautiful up there and a very nice park...a lot of my friends go every year there

Tonia

Elle said:

I have been camping in the Anarandacks (sp?) I was really nice and right on the lake. We ran into a bear.

Ponytail

i used to go to the FInger Lakes every year. BEAUTIFUL. Robert Tremane state park is where we used to stay. Awesome hiking, trout fishing, swimming...gorgeous. Can't wait to go again. I'm going to try and get there this summer.

Elle

Happy Camper!
We ended up making reservations for August (2 nights at Watkins Glen and then 2 nights at four mile creek near Niagara). I'll be sure to post pictures when we return at WG looks amazing.

Tonia

Elle said:
We ended up making reservations for August (2 nights at Watkins Glen and then 2 nights at four mile creek near Niagara). I'll be sure to post pictures when we return at WG looks amazing.

Watkins Glen is where I stayed. It was very pretty. Be sure to bring a boat.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Watkins Glen is a nice place for day hikes through the glen if your sick of the track and the dumb crap that goes on there. All the rain lately will have the little falls going good too... Have fun with that,
The Niagara rivers flooded right now too.